Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i can't wait for the new iphone with new, cool things to do on it. unfortunately, a new iphone will not come out until 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I wish I could have the body of the iPhone SE but with the iPhone 6 screen size. I call it the iPhone SE+

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

the new iphone will be bad

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
OP the new iPhone will own but my 6s plus suits all of my mobile phone needs and I plan on keeping it for at least a few more years.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i can't wait for the new iphone to be released, because that means i'll be able to afford to purchase the current iphone with a usable amount of disk space.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i have the newest and best iphone, the iphone se

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have the newest and best iPhone I have ever used the 5s

is the Se basically this phone but costs more and literally can't do anything this one cant

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

eric posted:

OP the new iPhone will own but my 6s plus suits all of my mobile phone needs and I plan on keeping it for at least a few more years.

you must be poor, i am really sorry

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

echinopsis posted:

is the Se basically this phone but costs more and literally can't do anything this one cant

it has one cool new feature that your 5s doesn't: with a piece of tape, anybody who steals it can use all your credit cards.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the iphone is a piece of poo poo lol. Nexus for the win.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
"iPhone runs OS ten. (a piece of dog poo poo garbagr)" - - Steve Jobs 2007

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

it wont have a headphone jack, which is super dumb

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Smythe posted:

the iphone is a piece of poo poo lol. Nexus for the win.

I am thinking of getting the Nexus 6

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

GameCube posted:

it has one cool new feature that your 5s doesn't: with a piece of tape, anybody who steals it can use all your credit cards.

lol for real?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Just don't use Applepay, problem solved

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

akadajet posted:

it wont have a headphone jack, which is super dumb

i will make sure the headphone jack remains

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
my eight year old mini is still working as my media center. during an upgrade a few years ago I broke the Bluetooth antenna so it is somewhat annoying to use now.

I wish there was a better solution for Apple TV that would let me replace it, but I haven't found one yet.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

The Management posted:

my eight year old mini is still working as my media center. during an upgrade a few years ago I broke the Bluetooth antenna so it is somewhat annoying to use now.

I wish there was a better solution for Apple TV that would let me replace it, but I haven't found one yet.

wrong thread?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781283

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
yeah, thanks

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

echinopsis posted:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
iphone 6s plus, bitch

EndlessRagdoll
May 20, 2016

applepay. more like sap-plepay.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

crapple way-ste of money

-sent from my apple device

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:
iphone 7 will be mad ownage, cant wait

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

i think the new iphone will have a new connector that is also not usb-c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
apple pay has changed my life and has taken down my stress level by 4%

• Locked thread