Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Vulcan Raven is my favorite mgs boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think all the people who dont like the MGS4 epilogue are drat fools.. The feels equate or exceed that of MGS2 and 3s ending.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Attempting to put MGS games in rankings is really trashy.. shame on all of you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wow.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*looks at Retarded_Clown_'s avatar and laughs despite having seen it probably over a thousand times in a single year*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

New Yorker as Arsenal Gear crushes several city blocks: Hey!!! I'm walkin here!!!!!!!

Accurate

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

I think your retarded. In fact, I wanna kick your rear end for saying that stuff.

He works out

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

GameCube posted:

yeah. exactly

Im with you 100% on this one, GameCube.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

I don't even remember who Gamecube was before he was Gamecube anymore

I was thinking the same thing. I hope I never find out

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Using secret mod powers I've learned it was "As a Millenial I".

Some things should stay buried imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

What pissed me off most about MGSV more than the lack of story was the complete lack of interiors. MGS is at it's best when you're sneaking around inside big bases imo

Yea Thats the only part that pissed me off bigtime.

• Locked thread