Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

"Sure!" Itsumi says, grabbing a towel from the bench beside her and tossing it to her. Then something catches her eye from outside. She takes a quick look but doesn't get a good look. "Huh... what was that?" she whispers to herself. "Oh well, must've been a raccoon or something." She turns to Madoko, urgently saying, "Now hurry up Madoko-chan! We don't want to be late!" She takes a seat to wait for Madoko to finish before leaving for class.

Perception: 1d20+3 11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi is a slender, sllightly taller than average girl with brown hair and bright green eyes. She's also probably the friendliest person you'll meet at Naoki Academy.

Before class, Itsumi confidently stands up in front of the room and introduces herself in a bubbly, but strong tone, "Hi everyone~! I'm Kasaya Itsumi! My family just moved into the district for this school and I'm soooo glad to be here so I can get to know you all! I'd love to meet everyone after class!"

Itsumi attentively sits through class, taking notes and doing her best to keep up. She may not be the smartest girl, but she puts in more effort than anyone to be the best. After class, she waits for people to come up to introduce themselves, greeting everyone who comes over with a giant smile and positively upbeat voice, standing next to Madoka in the process. As people start to head out, she tugs on Madoka's arm, bidding her to follow. She slides up with Madoka beside Ryuka, who didn't approach her to introduce herself, as she's preparing to leave the room. "Hi there! I'm sure you heard, but I'm Kasaya Itsumi, and this is my friend Kusumoto Madoka! What's your name?" she asks, taking a softer, more friendly (but still upbeat!) tone of voice.

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jan 4, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Saturday Morning
Itsumi whispers to Madoka after class, "I'll be back, I'm gonna take her up on her offer of a tour!." Itsumi then briskly walks over to Tsukiyo, greeting her with a genuine friendliness, "Hi there! I'd love to take a tour and get to know the school better! When were you thinking of giving us our tour?? And I'm sorry... I didn't catch your name..?"

Lunchtime
Itsumi nods at Madoka with a soft smile, internally grateful for her tip off on Ryuka and already plotting on how to use her and her friends as a stepping stone to the rest of the class. Her smile becomes a grin as she addresses Ryuka, "Goddess, huh? Well I think it'd be great if we became friends then! What clubs are you all in??"

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jan 5, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Saturday Morning
Itsumi happily shakes her hand back. "After class sounds great, I'm really looking forward to it! I'll see you then!" Itsumi says merrily, glad to be meeting people and (hopefully!) making friends already.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Lunchtime
"It's so great to meet you all! I do so hope we become friends!" Itsumi says radiantly. "I think I'm going to do English club and Archery club, but there's just so many to choose from that I'm not sure... Anyway I think I might attend the student council meeting after school today too! I'd just love to take on a leadership role alongside you, Ryuka!"

Saturday After School
"?!?" Itsumi appears visibly confused by the banging on the door. "Let's get this door open," she says as she rushes forward alongside Akio and Takashi, ready to assist them in whatever way she can they as they open the door.

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jan 12, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Mirthless posted:

(noriko isn't with the tour group)

(oops, miscopied, sorry! edited!)

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

(Did anything come of my offer to go to the student council with Ryuka+her moons?)

Saturday After School
"Hi Miho, I'm Itsumi! Are you ok??? How long were you trapped here?? We need to find whoever did this to you!" Itsumi says, her voice dripping with genuine concern.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi rolls out of bed late on Sunday morning, having decided to get a little extra rest. She eats breakfast with her family and then sits around reading for school until around 12:30. She then logs onto DDW with Sunbright and begins grinding for some xp by herself while queueing up in LFD.

Sorry for disappearing guys, finally got to spend a week over my fiancee's (we don't live together), so I was making the most of it!

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jan 31, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Saturday Night

Itsumi spends Saturday night with her family, eating a nice homecooked meal and spending time playing board games with her siblings before heading to her room to study. She turns in after an hour and a half of book time. She goes to bed happy, thinking over and over again how well she was received by her new classmates, planning on how to further secure her new friendships. She practically falls a sleep with a giant grin on her face.

(retro posting, sorry)

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi shoots a quick, terse text to Tadao, "We need to have a chat," before logging into DDW.

Seeing the message in her inbox after logging in brings a small smile to her face. "Thank you so much Takamura-kun! We should go for a rumble sometime soon, it's been a while :(."

Itsumi chooses the Mask of the Guilty Corpse with her loot token.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi begins replying in her phone, "You'll regret th..." before thinking twice and deleting the text. She whips her phone at the pillows on her bed and goes in for some quick PVP, trying to put Tadao's betrayal aside for a moment.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

"Takamura...? No... but how?" Itsumi says to herself, in half a state of shock. She then sends a frantic PM to White Blade reading, "Oh my god. Do you know what happened to him?"

Overnight

Itsumi is visibly shaken by the "dream" she's experiencing. She sits silent throughout... listening to the man talk without response, trying to convince both him and herself that she's not scared and that everything is ok. If it's a dream, though, why does it feel so... real? Forcibly reflecting on her morals stings... partly because while she doesn't consider herself to be immoral, it is hard to reconcile some of the things she's done. And stranger yet, what does it mean when it's presented in the context of DDW? Is her escape more than just that?

Regardless of how creeped out she is by the dream, she felt oddly... happy..? to choose a card. After reflecting on it a few moments, she says, affecting an air of confidence, "I'll choose the sun. Thank you, sir," realizing that she may need to try to let a little more of herself out... somehow... maybe... in the least costly manner possible...

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Feb 24, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Sunday Afternoon
"Oh my gosh, that's terrifying! I wonder what was behind it... and I hope they get caught..." she replies, truly disturbed.

Monday Morning
Itsumi stares at her phone for a moment, perplexed at suddenly receiving a new persona. Her stomach drops when she realizes it was connected to her dream the night before. "What the hell happened last night," she wonders. She tries to brush it aside as she prepares for school.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi smiles and nods at Ichiro. "Of course! I'll get it taken care of immediately," Itsumi says cheerfully. Only when her and Madoka leave does a scowl show on her face. "No, he's not." Itsumi says bluntly. "We'll figure him out soon enough, though." As they walk through the halls, Itsumi pulls Madoka into a side corridor. "Now, I feel like there's something more to Tadao betraying me than he let on... I'm gonna start asking around. You keep your eyes open too, Madaoka-chan... We'll figure this out. And make sure he regrets it."

Itsumi investigates Tadao's betrayal before going home and working on the student council paperwork. It's not all bad... at least she's got an in for some influence. Who knows, maybe she'll even make a genuine friend on the council! She decides to use her free time to try to accomplish this!

Streetwise: 1d20+13 26 to investigate.

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Apr 16, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Ah, an opening to get to Ichiro! She moves over to Madoka and says, "Hey, keep an eye on Kurihara Ai... I think she may be our way in at Ichiro. Let me know if you find anything out about her, including when she's away from Ichiro so I can have a chat with her." She then goes and introduces herself to Hittori-Senpai, "Hi there, Hattori-Senpai, I'm Kasaya Itsumi! I just wanted to meet you, I'm soooo excited and honored to be on the council! If there's ever anything you need done, please let me know!" she says, in a bubbly, but incredibly genuine tone.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi rushes over to Madoka's coffin, putting her hand on it and looking into incredulously. She then looks over at Akio "Good idea!," she says. "Let's go look to see if anyone else isn't trapped! Standing around here isn't gonna do anything!" she continues, practically in a command, trying to lead everyone out of stunned disbelief and into action. "I wonder why some people are trapped and we aren't," Itsumi says out loud as she rushes to find a safe exit to another room to check for survivors. She heads towards the classroom with out the gaping hole in front if it and throws open the door...

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 01:22 on May 28, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi turns her head towards Tsukiyo. "No, we can't! it's doing... something... to that person. We need to stop it!" she says in response to her. "Everyone in here! Come on!" she says as she picks up a chair and begins striding over to the... thing. "Hey! Get away from there!" she commands, "and who are you calling a whore anyway?"

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi / Sunbright

Itsumi stares for a second in disbelief as Sunbright manifests before her, blocking the attack.. After a moment, however, she realizes what she has to do. She quickly hops around the side of the... thing and glances at her phone quickly before tapping a button on the screen. "Go!" she calls to Sunbright, who appears before her once again, twirling before thrusting her greatspear into the monster in front of her. Her spear stabs straight through its mouth and runs through it completely, leaving it limp on the haft. Sunbright then reels the spear in and uses her foot to slide the monster off of it. "That oughta shut it up!" Itsumi says cheerfully, pumping her fist. She turns to face the other monster near her before looking over at Akio and calling out, "Akio! Here!" as he (and Ambrose) are shrouded in a bright light for a moment, energizing them both.

Move: Shift to -C20
Standard: Energizing Strike (0) vs AC: 1d20+14 17 1d10+7 13 and Ambrose gains 8 THP

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 53/53 (THP: 8)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13
Surges: 10/10 (V: 13)		Fort: 20	Passive Perception: 13
Initiative: +3			Ref:  17	Action Points: 1
Speed: 5			Will: 22	Vision: low-light
Languages: Common, Elven

Conditional Defenses/Resists
Polearm Expertise: +2 bonus to all defenses against charge attacks
Mind Hunter's Scale Armor +2: +2 item bonus to saves against daze, dominate and
	stun when I have at least 1 power point

Basic Attacks
MBA (Sacrificial Greatspear): +10; 1d10+3 [Reach]

At-Will				Encounter			Daily
Focusing Strike(0)		4/4 Power Point			[ ] Implanted Suggestion
Energizing Strike(0,1,2)	[ ] Action Point		[ ] Specter of Doubt
Demoralizing Strike(0,1,2)	[ ] Second Wind
Impetuous Ruin(0,1,2)		[ ][ ] Ardent Surge
				[ ] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence

Item Powers
[ ] Sacrificial Greatspear +2 (Daily)
[ ] Amulet of Life +1 (Encounter)
[ ] Phylactery of Action (Encounter)

Racial Features/Class Features/Feats/Triggers
Ardent Outrage: Trigger: I am bloodied by an attack Effect: Each target grants
	CE USOMNT
Mantle of Elation: You and allies gain +3 bonus to OA damage rolls and +2 to
	Diplomacy and Intimidate
Martyr's Surge: When I am bloodied, Ardent Surge heals +1d6
Wind of Sympathy: Ally in Ardent Mantle can use Second Wind when I do

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jun 2, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi smirks upon the blow being deflected. After hopping out of Tsukiyo's way, she glances at her phone, jabbing at it a couple times with her finger. Sunbright appears before her again and thrusts her great spear right over Tsukiyo's shoulder and directly next to her head, a loud whooshing sound beating into her ear. The spear appears headed off course, but at the last second Itsumi presses another button on her phone, causing the spear to adjust course and land directly between the Bully's eyes with a bright flash, disorienting it. "Hehehe!" she giggles as she sees its eyes cross from the attack. "Come on guys, we got this!" she says confidently.

Standard: Impetuous Ruin (2) vs AC: 1d20+14 24 1d10+7 9 and Bully is dazed UEOMNT
Free: Adept's Insight (0) for +1 to Impetuous Ruin, making it a 25, turning it to a hit

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 53/53 (THP: 8)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13

Basic Attacks

Focusing Strike(0)		3/5 Power Point			[ ] Implanted Suggestion
				[x] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence

Item Powers

CE USOMNT
	Diplomacy and Intimidate

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 4, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

"What? Blood? Yeah, lets check that out. What is going ON here?" she asks, somewhat rhetorically. She follows Akio and readies her phone with Sunbright, just in case.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

"What... happened to your arm? We need to get that patched up!" Itsumi says, not wanting to go in the room without the rest of her friends ready to go in together. "Why don't you come here so I can patch that up? We'll get that all better in no time!" she says, with a hint of affected cheer.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

After zoning out a moment, Itsumi snaps back to 'reality' and runs out the door towards Tsukiyo. "Hey! Tsukiyo! Do you need some healing?" she asks, preparing to press a button that would cause Sunbright to manifest and send a ball of restoring light towards her. She then rushes towards the young ladies harassing her, yelling and pressing a button on her phone with her thumb as she does so. Sunbright again appears, thrusting her greatspear through the young lady on the right of Tsukiyo.

Move: to G-22
Standard: Ready Energizing Strike (0) for if any enemy comes in my reach (my greatspear has reach)
Standard: Charge (to G-24) vs AC: 1d20+10+1 23 1d10+3 7
Minor (if requested): Ardent Surge on Tsukiyo (only if she confirms she wants it since she took the impending damage. If she doesn't want it then I won't take a minor action)

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 53/53 (THP: 2)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13

Basic Attacks

Focusing Strike(0)		5/5 Power Point			[ ] Implanted Suggestion
Impetuous Ruin(0,1,2)		[?][ ] Ardent Surge
				[ ] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence

Item Powers

CE USOMNT
	Diplomacy and Intimidate

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jun 18, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi carefully hops around the gossiper next to her and punches another button on her phone. Sunbright appears once again, twirling her spear over her head before sinking it deep into the Anxiety monster, leaving a lingering mark. "Ha, I DARE you to try and hit us now!" she says.

Move: Shift to A-30
Standard: Specter of Doubt vs Will: 1d20+14 30 1d10+7 17 on Anxiety. Whenever the target makes an attack, he takes 10 psychic damage (save ends).
Each failed saving throw: I can make the secondary attack as a free action.
Secondary Target: One creature within 3 squares
Secondary attack: +14 vs Will
Secondary Hit: The target is dazed (save ends)

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 53/53 (THP: 2)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13

Basic Attacks

Energizing Strike(0,1,2)	[ ] Action Point		[X] Specter of Doubt
Impetuous Ruin(0,1,2)		[X][ ] Ardent Surge
				[ ] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence

Item Powers

CA USOMNT
	Diplomacy and Intimidate

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi turns her back on the Anxiety and presses on her phone yet again. Sunbright thrusts her greatspear directly through the eye on the wall, rupturing it and leaving it draining fluid down the wall. A bright light appears and shrouds Itsumi from further attacks.

Standard: Attack Eye[C-30]: Energizing Strike (0) vs AC: 1d20+14 30 1d10+7 13 +1 from social link = 14 + overseer bonus = dead eyeball. Hit: Itsumi gains 8 THP

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 41/53 (THP: 8)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13

Basic Attacks

Energizing Strike(0,1,2)	[ ] Action Point		[X] Specter of Doubt
Impetuous Ruin(0,1,2)		[X][ ] Ardent Surge
				[ ] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence

Item Powers

CA USOMNT
	Diplomacy and Intimidate

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

As she sees Akio's bolt fly wide, Itsumi jabs at her phone, causing Sunbright to snap towards the bolt he shot, altering its course with her mind, causing it to strike the young lady directly in forehead, felling her.

Free: Adept's Insight (0) - Add 1 to a Akio's bolter roll, causing it to hit.

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 41/53 (THP: 8)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13

Basic Attacks

Energizing Strike(0,1,2)	[ ] Action Point		[x] Specter of Doubt
Impetuous Ruin(0,1,2)		[x][ ] Ardent Surge
				[x] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence

Item Powers

CA USOMNT
	Diplomacy and Intimidate

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

"This place definitely creeps me out! We'll find a way out soon though, I just know it!" Itsumi says in her characteristically bubbly fashion. "Anyway, Felix! Why don't you come with us! We could use your help!" she continues, heading towards the stairs.

She pauses at the foot of them and turns around. "Come on guys, what are you waiting for? Lets go!"

e: spending a surge to top off

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jul 2, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi rushes towards the shadow and tries something... unconventional: taunting it. "You think you scare us, Mr. Spooky Shadow?" she jabs. "Well you don't! I know things about you... You're not even real! You're nothing but a lack of light, and guess what we've got plenty of!" she says as she turns on the flashlight on her phone, pointing it in the shadow's direction menacingly. "We're going to come and make you disappear if you don't leave us alone!" She then turns to her companions, "Come on! Lets go get it! We can't let some dumb shadow scare us!"

Move/Standard: Triple run to N0
Free Intimidate: 1d20+16 29

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jul 5, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Reaction: Athletics: 1d20+4 8

"Aah!" Itsumi shouts incomprehensibly after being struck by lightning and nearly thrown off the ledge. She manages to grab a hold of the edge and pull herself back up to standing, a giant scowl appearing on her face as she brushes herself off. "We don't scare you? Yeah? Well you don't scare us either!" Itsumi retorts. "You think we're just gonna run away from you?" She asks as she deliberately strides towards it. "You must not know who you're messing with! Is this supposed to be a game? Is this supposed to be DDW, and you're the big bad spooky boss?" she asks, in a mocking tone. "Well we've fought through instances with bosses much bigger, badder, and scarier than you and came out flawless. So think again if you're going to intimidate us! You're NOTHING to us! In fact, you're nothing period!"

Move: Athletics: 1d20+4 15 to stabilize and stand up.
Standard Move: to I2
Minor Maybe an ardent surge if needed???
Free: Intimidate: 1d20+16 23

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 37/53 (THP: 0)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13

Basic Attacks

Energizing Strike(0,1,2)	[ ] Action Point		[x] Specter of Doubt
				[ ] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence

Item Powers

CA USOMNT
	Diplomacy and Intimidate

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jul 6, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi takes a step back upon seeing the mask that was sent by Takamura. "So wait... are you behind Takamura's death? Why? What could you possibly care about a guild enough for to kill one of our friends? You seem like a monster more than anything else to me!" Itsumi says incredulously. "Why would we work with you if you would just come kill us if we get too powerful? Why go after ORDER anyway? And even then, why come after us and not just go after the ORDER players themselves?" Itsumi catches her breath after a hail of questions. "I can't say I'd ever want to work with someone who killed one of my friends."

Petted goode cattie to regain my daily

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi silently strides forward through the gale before poking her phone a couple times. "Curse, huh? We'll see about that!" she says as the Rock Herald Pidgeon appears and showers Itsumi in a white light, purging her of any potential curses. Sunbright then thrusts her spear over Tsukiyo's shoulder and into the Tengu's chest, causing Akio to faintly glow white momentarily, cleansing him as well.

Move: to H13
Standard: Focusing Strike(0) vs AC: 1d20+14 28 1d10+7 12 and Akio can make a saving throw.
Fortune: Spending a surge to make a save vs curse

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 52/53 (THP: 0)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13
Surges: 8/10 (V: 13)		Fort: 20	Passive Perception: 13
Speed: 5			Will: 22	Vision: Normal

Basic Attacks

Focusing Strike(0)		4/5 Power Point			[ ] Implanted Suggestion
				[x] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence

Item Powers

CA USOMNT
	Diplomacy and Intimidate

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jul 16, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

"You're right, it's not!" Itsumi exclaims. She commands Sunbright to strike at the Tengu again. "Akio! Here!" she shouts as Sunbright's greatspear connects, running the Tengu through, and causing a bright yellow light to envelop Akio, healing him. She then points over to Tsukiyo, calling, "And for you, Tsukiyo!" as she presses another button, causing yellow light to shower her as well through the flames. "And for you two..." she says, looking at Joker and Shiokaze as she hops away from the Tengu, "You can take this!" Sunbright points towards the sky and a brilliant white light showers down on them, though they're able to resist most of it. Merely being in the light weakens them, however. "Now! Everyone! Strike at them!" Itsumi shouts.

Standard: Energizing Strike(2) vs AC: 1d20+14 34 1d10+7 8 Crit! 17 + Critical Damage: 2d6 10 = 27 and Akio can spend a healing surge.
Move: Shift to H12
Fate: Brilliant Beacon vs Will: 2#1d20+11 18 12 Both miss: Tengu and Joker both take 5 radiant damage. Effect: The burst creates a zone of brilliant light that lasts until the end of your next turn. As part of a move action, you can move the zone up to 6 squares. Enemies in the zone take a -2 penalty to attack rolls, defenses, and saving throws. The zone ends at the end of your turn if you are within the zone. Sustain minor: The zone persists Centering the zone on F13
Minor: Ardent Surge: Tsukiyo can spend a surge and get Bonus Healing: 1d6 2
Fortune?: Allow Takashi to spend a surge to make a save if he wants. If he declines, no fortune action.

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 44/53 (THP: 0)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13

Basic Attacks

Focusing Strike(0)		2/5 Power Point			[ ] Implanted Suggestion
				[x] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence

Item Powers

CA USOMNT
	Diplomacy and Intimidate

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jul 17, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi ducks behind a planter, hopefully breaking line of sight with Hideaki as she does so, and commands Sunbright to strike at him. The blow barely connects, thanks to Akio's weakening of her target. "Thanks!" she says, giving him a quick glance before sending another look over to Noriko, "Here you go!" she says merrily, with the now familiar yellow light enveloping her. Sunbright then thrusts her spear at Hideaki again, connecting solidly and leaving an aura on him causing damage if he attacks. "There, this is for hurting my friends!" Itsumi tells Hideaki.

Move: to I10, move zone so it's top corner is G13; this should envelop both the bully and Hideaki
Standard: Energizing Strike(2) vs AC: 1d20+14 22 (Hits reduced defenses) 1d10+7 15 and Noriko can spend a healing surge
Action Point: Specter of Doubt vs Will: 1d20+14 32 1d10+7 12 and Hideaki takes 10 psychic damage each time he makes an attack (save ends). Each failed save: I can make a secondary attack as a free action Secondary attack: +14 vs Will; one creature within 3 squares of the primary target is dazed (save ends)
Minor: sustain zone

pre:
Sunbright
HP: 44/53 (THP: 0)		AC:  24		Passive Insight: 13

Basic Attacks

Focusing Strike(0)		0/5 Power Point			[ ] Implanted Suggestion
Energizing Strike(0,1,2)	[x] Action Point		[x] Specter of Doubt
				[x] Adept's Insight(0,1)
				[ ] Sympathetic Agony
				[ ] Enforced Competence

Item Powers

CA USOMNT
	Diplomacy and Intimidate

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jul 20, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi shakes her head for a moment in disbelief. She turns towards Akio and Takashi, softly saying, "Did... did that really just happen? Did you guys see that too?"

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi flashes a bright smile and giggles at Takashi, "Only ones with good stories behind them! But don't worry, this one fits the bill!" She then turns to Akio, "You're right, we should see how he's doing. And just what he was doing. If he did this on purpose so help me the whole school will know about it!"

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Following the others down to the council room, Itsumi arrives just in time to see Takano give Takashi a kiss. She immediately tenses up in a mix of anger and jealousy. Now fuming, she subtly slides up next to Madoka, whispering to her, "Hey, meet me after this is over... something just came up that we need to deal with."

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi's barely imperceptible frown turns into a stunning smile as Takashi comes by. "Good to see you again too!" she says, playing it off. "I just got here to check up on everyone... I'm glad they're all ok!" she says brightly, figuring Takashi doesn't need to know what she saw. She then turns and follows him back out to the roof to meet with the others.

---

When she gets a moment with Madoka, her calm facade cracks. "Who was that BITCH kissing Takashi? We need to put a stop to that right now!" she says, storming from side to side. Her head clears slightly and she continues, "We'll see if he's even interested in her, but what do you know about her that we can act on if we have to?"

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Jul 22, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

With Madoka

Itsumi takes a deep breath. "I don't think we're at the point of making threats... yet. We should see if we can scrounge up anything on her. And you just reminded me of Tadao... he's next on our list after Takano... I can't believe he did that to us," she says, scowling.

I'll have her use Streetwise!

---

Burger Bar

Itsumi sits down next to Takashi and orders a bacon cheeseburger and root beer float. She listens to the conversation politely, not sure she has anything to add at the moment.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

As they enter the diner, Itsumi senses that Takashi seems a little... pained. "Hey... is everything ok?" she asks away from the others, in a quite whisper.

---

While eating, Itsumi flashes a quick, subtle smile at Takashi and whispers, "Thanks!" She politely grabs a couple fries and eats them delicately.

"Here, let me take a look at that," Itsumi says after Takashi places the sleeve on the table. Knowing people in other schools, she examines it closely to see if she can figure out where it came from.

Streetwise: 1d20+13 32 + whatever my charm bonus is currently? I think it's +1?
e: Streetwise is actually +16! so it is 35 before charm bonus!

Look Around You fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jul 23, 2017

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

Itsumi glares at Akio, her eyes as daggers piercing through him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Kasaya Itsumi

"Not at all," Itsumi says with a grin, playing it cool.