Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i forgot it was happening but now i'm watching it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bill Barber posted:

someone link the gazebo tweet lmao

drat i' m already chuckling tinkging about this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't know or reember what that game was and i'm glad of it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

charles bronoson ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tmr ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i hope demons' souls is a better speed run than the fat bloodborne guy from agdq who spent 30 minutes duping items to get to level 99 then repeatedly failing a jump skip for another 30 minutes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

he hapd a towl to wipe down his controller and hand sweat tho which was pretty cool i guess

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Oh this reminds me that about 2 to 3 days after AGDQ and I think even during the bonus stream, Alan Rickman and David Bowie died of cancer.

rest in peace david bowie and alan rickman

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

He's running thru the poison swamp but keeps dying to stuff he's running past because he sucks.

i'm watching him fail live on stream

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

personally i can beat battletoads, famous ljn seal of poo poo games like silver surfer, and souls game on my first try due to my high skill at gameing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

It's too bad the runner is cool because his couch is putrid AIDS from a camel's rancid rear end.

that purple hair man's long hair is not only annoying person but he has a gross color of hair and he parts it in the middle and probably doesn't even use l'oreal brand sulfate free shampoo and conditioner, much less comb and brush it :rolleyes:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

Im not sure that guy has said anything

i can' t tell which one on the couch is talking most but whichever one it is is annoying

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

wow i didn't know there was new version of mighty switch force

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game is crazy bad

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Larry Parrish posted:

Straight cringey man. Cringing the gently caress out over this cringelord.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Sitting at the family barbecue lolling at how cringey af this whole shindig sounds.

everytime i cringe i take a shot of gentleman jack (jack daniels but for adults, 30 dollar msrp much?)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm loling thinking about a post that i might be imagining from the agdq thread where i ask if mike uyama has recuperated from his terminal restless leg syndrome

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

cringing while i lol at my own posts that i might not have made and might be imagining

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thiss boss is named pompy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

spike vegeta fail

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the god kranky

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Death to America.

america is the greatest country on earth i'm afraid

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

modern fpses are purestrain aids blood and modern fps speedruns are purestrain aidsblood mixe d with the ljn seal of poo poo what were they thinking

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i hate blindfold runs fugg u idiots whoever started doing this!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

puxweil is cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright being trapped on a menuing glitch because you can't see what's in your inventory for 20 minutes is cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i guess he was pressing down on a menu when he should have pressed up? and was trying to equip the wrong item to dupe .

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a dead shoulder button on his 360 pad was loving him up nice

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

he stopped talking for 3seconds. edit he's talking again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ol yeller posted:

im the lone black guy sitting on a folding chair in front of the empty couch

that's my friend the patient black gamer who sat in the background of all of agdq 2013 without ever leaving his seat

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I forgot which GDQ it was but during a Banjo Tooie run one of the couch guys was talking about the different colored Jinjos you had to collect for 100% and when he mentioned "and don't forget the black Jinjos" or something like that, Patient Black Gamer in the middle of the audience did a tiny fist pump and nod.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that game was purestrain unfiltered aids what were they thinking

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

prompt was the most miserable looking game i've ever seen and i'm 100% sure no one but the person who ran it has ever played it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

the game before that was run by sexrex, which made me happy, because it reminded me hes not posting in this thread

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

strongly disagree, especially when the same platform offers arguably the best castlevania

the best castlevania is castlemania 3

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

is there a speedrun of hyperlight drifter? that game loving rules

idk

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i like momodora 4 but i won't watch it becuse i hath not beaten it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

maybve im an idiot but wtf is momodora, it looks cool

it's a neat game. i saw it browsing playsim for japanese indie platformer garbage and saw it a day b4 steam sale and bought it for 7 dollars instead of 11 dollars thnk u gaben you are my only friend glorious

• Locked thread