Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
or more perimeter security four months before he was killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Harambe, known as NastyGorilla in EVE Online was concerned about the possibility of children wandering into his enclosure, Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-South Carolina) said today.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The zookeepers at a nearby listening post were told to "stand down" as the child entered the fence, according to anonymous sources.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

Look, first of all, I love apes — they’re fantastic people, I’ve known them a long time. As for Harembe, yeah it's tragic situation, maybe not for some, but yes for others, definitely for me. Ive said it like five times that we need better zoo securty, but the media doesn't want to talk about that. Theyre just as crooked as crooked hillary, not you guys of course, you understand, but the mainstream media.

Darkman Fanpage

Piso Mojado posted:

Look, first of all, I love apes — they’re fantastic people, I’ve known them a long time. As for Harembe, yeah it's tragic situation, maybe not for some, but yes for others, definitely for me. Ive said it like five times that we need better zoo securty, but the media doesn't want to talk about that. Theyre just as crooked as crooked hillary, not you guys of course, you understand, but the mainstream media.

*nods*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
#JeSuisHarambe

• Locked thread