Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How do you humanely put down a beloved pet?
shovel
detergent in his soup
the transporter
his meows are shrill and offputting
View Results

• Locked thread
Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
How do I find a judgement free vet? my cat is old as hell and has chronic kidney disease and weighs 5 1/2 pounds and pukes everywhere. I've only had him like 4 yeras but he's started getting sick half that time, so I barely know the guy. feel bad but my couch is hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Tuxedo Gin posted:

a few people i know from high school became vets and they constantly post on facebook bitching about pet owners like you and how you are all scum

you might as well drop the thing off outside a shelter

That's cool

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

DOMDOM posted:

holy moly guys

murdering cats is like stage 1 serial killer

maybe he could just rehome his sickly dying gay cat??

thats a good option thanks for stepping up. he doesnt work well with other animals or babies ok

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Premeditated Toast posted:

Seems like it would be much easier to just kill yourself OP :shrug:

I will take this into consideration.

But really if I dropped him off in front of a shelter, once they saw his blood panel they'd never try to rehome him. He suffered through a hyperthyroid issue and I had the radiation treatment done. He was supposed to bounce back but kept making GBS threads outside the box and now it's this kidney stuff. Maybe God just wants him dead? In any case I'll take him to his normal vet, I just didn't want to hear about another $1500 solution for a sixteen year old cat that once managed will expose another terrible problem, raping my wallet, all the while he ruins every piece of furniture I have while I cry in the distance.

:3

• Locked thread