Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Either run as a Democrat with a Republican policy or a Republican with a Democrat policy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The T posted:

I think having a poll to decide which party we play as goes against everything American Democracy stands for. We need to first elect Delegates; and then we tell them what we want and they have a 65% chance of doing the opposite. Only then will the poll be fair.

Sigh. Democrat.

You're right. I change my vote to John Ewards

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Ted Cruz

oh gently caress it's a wordfilter, this is going to be great

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

ricdesi posted:

Vote for me:
Chris Christie
PO Box 963
Princeton City, Jersey State
085...48!

Holy poo poo I'm not the only one who remembers that jingle and also applies it to Chris Christie. I was gonna make the same joke as my vote before deciding on Cruz.

• Locked thread