Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anyone else playing this hot new xbox one release i want to discuss it mostly how fuckin gboring the first 5 hours are because all you do is herd cattle and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It was a fun game, but I really never saw too much replay value in it. I do look forward to the sequel.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
i liked red dead revolver more but no that poo poo never gets re-released

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I lassoed a stranger and dragged him through town. I brought him to the railroad tracks and tied him up, like my boy Snively Whiplash, and left him to die by locomotive. Then I went back to town and played poker.
Game still holds up.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
I'm just preemptively going to resurrect this thread because I read a rumor that the game whose code was such a disaster it could never be ported may be getting announced for ps4(& xb1 and pc) at Sony's conference this afternoon. I know I'm just a sucker for holding out hope but I want this on PC so I can ride horsies and shoot mountain lions on my sweet rig.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Not "red dead re-demption"???

Are you kidding me???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Fuckin LOVED this game, can't wait for it to come to PC.

True story: The cattle herding in this game is accurate. Six years ago I stopped doing the corporate employee thing and became a farmhand, and thanks to RDR I already knew how to herd cows. Cattle herding works almost exactly IRL like it does in RDR, except the stampedes aren't scripted and you use 4-wheelers instead of horses.

And I want that one song played at my funeral.

• Locked thread