Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I did not expect to see a self driving car slapfight itt but once again goons deliver!!!!

atomicthumbs posted:

4. They murder human beings

Why is this tire giving me the sexy eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

runupon cracker posted:

well that's certainly a step up from claiming they'll never work

the next step is to acknowledge that we're mere years away and not decades, like any sane human being knows

Cell phones sucked for a really long time but the day will come eventually when your transportation fleet access is bundled in with your cable bill like god damned everything else

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Actually thinking about having to try to convince some rear end in a top hat at Cox that their cars keep missing my house because my neighbor decided to pull up all his grass and put down rocks instead makes me want to stockpile some el caminos or something

• Locked thread