Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Hmm the discord channel doesn't seem to open for me, it just redirects me to a main discord site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Immeral

pre:
Name: Immeral
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Monk 1
Background: 
Alignment:  

STR: 10 (+0)
DEX: 16 (+3)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 10 (+0)
WIS: 16 (+3)
CHA: 08 (-1)

Prof Bonus: +2

HP: 10 AC: 16
Speed: 45
Ki Save DC: 13
Saving Throw Proficiencies: Str (+2), Dex (+5)
Tool Proficiencies:  
Skill Proficiencies: Acrobatics (+5), Insight (+5), Perception (+5)
Languages: Common, Elven, 

Racial
Vision: Darkvision
Fey Ancestry: advantage on saves vs. charm, immune to magical sleep
Keen Senses:  Proficiency in Perception.
Trance: Elves don't need to sleep, but meditate semiconsciously,
for 4 hours a day. While meditating, I can dream after a fashion; such 
dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive through 
years of practice. After resting in this way, I gain the same benefit 
that a human does from 8 hours of sleep, but I still need 8 hours for 
a long rest.
Mask of the Wild: I can attempt to hide even when I am only 
lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other 
natural phenomena.

Characteristics: 
Ideal: 
Bond: 
Flaw: 

Feats

Actions

Bonus Actions
Martial Arts (with Attack Action)

Encumbrance
Strength 10
Encumbered           51-100 lbs
Heavily Encumbered  101-150 lbs
Push/Drag/Lift      151-300 lbs

Equipment  

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jul 11, 2016

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

ritorix posted:

Prelude, Day 2

"What about those two? Ishullians, surely?"

"Aye, from the isles. Wild ones even before the Plague, I bet. The dragonborn were hard to bring down."

"And how about this one 'ere? Do your thing, lass."

The woman leans over you, smilling gently. Her voice is soft and calming.

"I'm going to untie you. Please stay calm, don't make a scene. I know this is confusing. We are here to help."

She removes your gag and unties your limbs. Guards are nearby, eyeing you warily, but for now you are free. You get a chance to stretch and move around - a painful experience. How long have you been bound?

Offering you a cup of water, the woman asks you to sit on a stump. She perches on another, a set of makeshift chairs amid the forest.

"I'm going to help you remember. Close your eyes. Take a few deep breaths. Think of home. Let it come to you..."

The sounds of the forest fade away.

(B): You hear the whispers of hushed voices down long hallways. There is the smell of burning incense covering musty rooms. You see a face, half-formed and transparent. But it doesn't feel scary - it feels familiar, and this place feels like home. Looking out a window, there is only grey sky, overcast and gloomy. There is something else, too, a secret...

The rest of your memory can't quite be grasped, like a rope just out of reach. Your thoughts are interrupted by her voice.

"What do you remember? The more you tell, the more we can help."

Immeral

The elf opens his eyes, looking around without moving much, nods to the woman's words. As he is untied he flexes his arms and legs.

"I remember a hallway, a musty smell of rooms largely overpowered by burning incense. There were whispers of hushed voices. Perhaps a temple or hospice? Somewhere where people would tend to be quite, a place where one would burn incense to cover the musty scent, to meditate or drive away evil spirits."

He pauses, closing his eyes, as he tries to remember more. Opening his eyes again he continues.

"This place feels familiar, like home. And I see a face, I can't seem to recognize it, but it too feels familiar. ..."

He frowns and adds. "The face is half-formed, transparent, perhaps that is why I can't seem to identify it entirely. Or perhaps I haven't recovered enough of my memory."

He pauses again. "In the dream I look out a window, I see a grey sky, gloomy and overcast. That is all."

• Locked thread