Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Day 1 (the Kennel):
I am 8 weeks old today, there seem to be alot of people very excited about that.. people are coming and going, petting me and the other puppies... They are all gone now, I suspect it may be a suprise party.. I will have to pretend to be suprised in order to not dissapoint them.

Day 1 (Location unknown):
I was a fool to think that it was a suprise party... some guy and a noisy kid and a weird looking woman just pupnapped me.. I am in a car, sniffing man toes while some old crone that I can only guess spawned this smelly feet guy drives real fast... No doubt trying to escape my furious kennel owners in pursuit.

Day 1 (Location unknown):
I am tired, cold... completely exhausted - My attempts to lick myself through the car window has been futile... It tasted good... but it was futile... The car has stopped and I am being carried inside a red house... If this is the last I write.. know that I died fighting. I've am in a room.. too exhausted to do anything.. I will sleep now.

- - - -

Day 2 (Prison):
I woke up with a headache.. my captor has decided I needed to be rushed outside quickly for some reason... the grass here is nice so I decided to poop and pee on it to spite my captor... For some reason I got praise.. I am wondering if my captor might be mentaly unstable.. He also seems to be fond of making weird noises and petting me.. I am confused.

- - - -

Day 3 (Prison):
I see no sign of my owners or my mother.. There is no milk, no meat... they insist on feeding me a bowl of dry food and some water... I am not sure how long I will survive this.. I fear that I will never see my mother again or my litter mates.

- - - -

Day 4 (Prison, Mental Hospital?):
Stil no sign of anyone but my captors.. There is little change in routine but my captors has brought me a massive, fluffy bed that I must admit to liking... There were some treats today, but at a price.. I was force to sit and lay down.. the treats were however very tasty.. so for now I will let it go.. Perhaps this is some kinda slave camp where mentaly disturbed "people" are allowed to keep puppies for their entertainment.

- - - -

Day 7 (Mental Hospital?!)
My captor insists on calling me Fenris.. and keeps feeding me treats.. I've decided to follow him around everywhere in order to spy on him, gain intel and perhaps figure out what is going on. I seem to be getting treats for this, which leaves me to believe that my plans have not been discovered.. And I don't mind the treats..

- - - -

Day 14: (Mental Hospital!!)
I've been following my captor around for a week now... today I suspect that I might have been discovered.. My captor was making a spectacle, jumping around with the ear of a pig.. no doubt his previous capitive.. He threw it on the floor before me and pointed at it.. I am afraid.

- - - -

Day 15: (Mental Hospital)
My captor left me alone today.. With no food, only water... in despair I decided to eat the pig ear... Shamefuly I must admit it was delicious... If one animal had to die to feed me... with this savory taste.. I can live with that.

- - - -

Day 21: (Home..?)
My captor seems to have adopted feelings for me, he seems to actualy care for me.. I am getting more food now, water, treats... and even pig ears.. I think that he knows how much I like pig ears.. Perhaps it was not a warning after all... I will stay for now.. as long as I get more pig ears... *drool*

- - - -

To be continued!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:f5:

FutonForensic

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Month 2, Day 1:
The past month I've picked up alot of new information, my captor likes to entertain himself with giving me menial tasks like sit, stay, come, lay down.. and rewards me with delicious candy.. I am not sure where he gets this candy, but heaven would be a good guess.

My captor seems very pleased and gives candy when I poop on the lawn... What I did in spite, I now do in order to get treats. I tried to poop in his bed in order to get more candy, but for this I was punished. I got no candy, just shouting. This confuses me alot.

In order to better mimick be captors behaviour I've started to sleep in the sofa, or sit in it, just like him.. but he does not seem pleased with my efforts and I get shooed away as soon as I jump up... I secretly practice during the night and when he is away, but I suspect he may know... My effort to improve continues.

Lately we've been doing walks.. I get to patrol the neighbour hood, I notice that my captor has dull teeth unlike my sharp razors and I suspect that he wants me with him as protection.. I don't mind the walks, and the world does seem abit dangerous, so I will not hold this against him.

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread