Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

It's common among some goons to laugh about the different things that could happen to your balls, such as "recreate 9/11 by flying a 747 into my balls", "play time crisis except instead of a lightgun and arcade machine it's a hammer and my balls" and:

fuckmefuckface posted:

crush my balls with primitive tools

Big Beef City posted:

Let's watch GI Joe and every time Destro appears you just pulverize my balls with a jackhammer and once the show is over you drive over me with a truck

TEAYCHES posted:

im gonna crush my balls for some sweet government money

Hell Yeah posted:

feast on my balls and wash it down with my piss at cafe gbs

fuckmefuckface posted:

let my balls live until old age and shoot them in the back of the head while they're holding their grandballs

Big Beef City posted:

Go on an easter egg hunt but instead of easter eggs that you find it's my balls and instead of a frustrating search I've conveniently placed a neon sign reading "Here's my balls!" with a downward pointing arrow on my stomach and I'm already in your house for your convenience.

fuckmefuckface posted:

shoot my balls into space and let them freeze until martians find them

fuckmefuckface posted:

put my balls in a crystal pepsi reduction

and:

sex idiot fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

finally a thread where I, the man who wants nothing more than to have his shameful balls pummeled into oblivion by a gang of militant feminists, can be himself

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I think that crushing balls is a bad idea.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Boil em mash em stick em in a stew

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Hit my balls with a driver

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i thought this was a callout thread for volume, who is notorious for having a sweaty ballsack.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Twist them off like a bottle cap.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Serious Frolicking posted:

i thought this was a callout thread for volume, who is notorious for having a sweaty ballsack.

same lol

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
when my balls get into a tragic state I just get some generic brand athlete's foot spray and spray 'em down good and it sorts everything out right quick

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Serious Frolicking posted:

tragic

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

try to use my balls like a boxing bag but every time you throw a punch they retract up into my body only to drop down immediately after you miss your punch, both to mock your attempt and also so that they drag sensuously along the back of your retreating hand.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Volume's got weird balls this is common knowledge both here on the web and in the real world where young women laugh viciously at him about his strange shaped sack which they can sense intuitively and make gagging mime motions when his back is turned in reference to the mixed scent of rotten scrote and ball based Old Spice deodorant grease that wafts about him in a Pigpen style cloud

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

Volume's got weird balls this is common knowledge both here on the web and in the real world where young women laugh viciously at him about his strange shaped sack which they can sense intuitively and make gagging mime motions when his back is turned in reference to the mixed scent of rotten scrote and ball based Old Spice deodorant grease that wafts about him in a Pigpen style cloud

Came here to post this

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Volume posted:

Came here

not so sure about this based on your tragic ball state

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
it's open season on goon balls. girls HATE them.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

My balls are fine. They are a bit dry though :(

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I like to shave my dick and balls and wash them in exotic mineral oils then pork everyones mom.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've got freakishly large balls FYI. I think its a medical condition. :shrug:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

launch my balls into space and let them behold the earth's majestic glory from afar, changing our entire view of humanity and the world

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

You fall off the edge of a cliff but just manage to catch onto a protruding branch within arms reach of the top. You cry out for my help, but instead of just reaching down to pull you up I unravel my abnormally long scrotum and urge you to climb my balls before your strength gives out.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

send my balls back in time and have them be smelted and worked into the nails that pinned jesus christ to the cross

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If anyone cared about the rest of y'all balls they'd make a thread for it. Please stay on the topic of my balls

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Throw my balls into a volcano to appease the fire god and ensure a good harvest in the coming year

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Kuato posted:

I've got freakishly large balls FYI. I think its a medical condition. :shrug:

i had a ball like that as a kid. they drained the fluid out and that solved the problem for good.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

incorporate my balls into a mosaic art piece and post it on your etsy but it never sells and just sits around your house for like 15 fkin years

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

my balls are empty, I drained them last night

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
the other day i drove by a horrid smell and thought it was a scunk but it was just volume's balls so its ok

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i piss on my balls and i like the smell of it!

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
I have balls of steel

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

TheShazbot posted:

my balls are empty, I drained them last night

I might have your mom look into my "issue", she can empty them good I bet. :smuggo:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

dehumanize your balls and face to bloodshed

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This thread is actually good timing cause I shaved them just last night and they are nice and smooth

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

nair my drat balls OP

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
pain olympics is by far the most worrying of the Ball State videos

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

nair my drat balls OP

It's an unpleasant feeling hth

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
wrap an elastic around my balls then start a betting pool on how long they will take to fall off.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Volume posted:

It's an unpleasant feeling hth
nair my legs balls rear end and dicke

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

numberoneposter posted:

nair my drat balls OP

NO THANK YOU, SIR!

Once was quite enough.

:supaburn: