Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

reallivedinosaur posted:

boomers were children in the 50s idiot they were in college in the 60s holy christ you dont even know who to rage at

rage into the mirror, your a loser and its your own fault you are so weak

baby boom was '45 - '64 w/ the majority born closer to '60

nice try tho but you're thinkin of the silent generation

P-Mack posted:

Vietnam: not a war.

I'm sure teacher gave your millennial rear end an A in history to protect your precious feelings, though.

a minority of the oldest boomers were drafted but the overwhelming majority were the silent generation

boomers love to claim silent generation stuff it's really common to get them confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

I hope she dies

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
literally eat the rich on a brioche with maybe some liver pate

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i bet those loving millennials don't even pay their taxes

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
millenials need a pokemon app to walk outside and then they get hit by a car

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

jackyl posted:

millenials need a pokemon app to walk outside and then they get hit by a car

isn't it about time you made some thread about some gay rear end dadrock 70s group nobody cares about anymore because you're a corpse, gramps?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

rezatahs posted:

isn't it about time you made some thread about some gay rear end dadrock 70s group nobody cares about anymore because you're a corpse, gramps?

yes

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

reallivedinosaur posted:

no its snapping fingers thats usually requested instead of scary clapping lmao

I can't snap, please go back to clapping as snapping is a trigger fo rme

along with birds and any mention of Belize

tia

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

cool. i like those threads.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
i dont know whos next tho

maybe boston

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i am lazy, martha, but it has nothing t od o with tomatoes

my fatalistic ennui stems from living in a self-loathing yet narcissistic society that revels in its own decadence, decay, and ossification.

licentiousness reigns yet i need a license to do anything. all is permitted, and here is the 30 page application for a permit.

count me out.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

lmbo

yes they were better, they protested actual things and affected actual change.. look up the 60s, retard

oh yeah they protested a bunch and had a bunch of sex and then those hippies accomplished... loving what exactly? nothing. they all sold out and elected a bunch of right wing religious nutjobs and here we are today.

gently caress hippies

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
faux left bourgie fucks

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
well she's right

but who cares, the lazier a generation is the more there is for me

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
smoke weed who cares we all die the same

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

well she's right

but who cares, the lazier a generation is the more there is for me

but American workers are some of the hardest working in the world

in reality there is a 10.5% youth unemployment rate (ie people who want to work but can't find a job), and that doesn't even count the people who are underemployed and trying to get more hours

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

look at the excuses losers use to not even try

sad, if you kids looked half as hard for a job as you do for pokemon you would be such sadbrains

At least they've got Pokemon. What's your excuse?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
We should make a law that every time somebody calls Millennials lazy, they should pay a fee.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

We should make a law that every time somebody calls Millennials lazy, they should pay a fee.

another millenial asking for a handout :rolleyes:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Martha's a oval office but she might be on to something here, tbh.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

cnut posted:

Martha's a oval office but she might be on to something here, tbh.

she's not wrong but she still is a felon and piece of poo poo

both can be true :buddy:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
MARTha!?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Gamer With Dignity posted:

The floors of Martha Stewart's bathrooms are cleaner than the plates you eat off of. This I guarantee you.

I meant as like a general rule.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i am lazy, martha, but it has nothing t od o with tomatoes

my fatalistic ennui stems from living in a self-loathing yet narcissistic society that revels in its own decadence, decay, and ossification.

licentiousness reigns yet i need a license to do anything. all is permitted, and here is the 30 page application for a permit.

count me out.

Same. :sissies:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

she's not wrong but she still is a felon and piece of poo poo

both can be true :buddy:
Humanities garbage, it's nothing but trash.

We were the race that created anime, and for that crime alone, the galactic federation condemn us.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the next sentient race to rise from or visit earth will find the eternal anime shrines and feel sorrow that a race noble enough to create something so wonderful perished.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

What makes you say this?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

martha's his mommy's name!!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The Grimace posted:

martha's his mommy's name!!

His mom is dead.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

What makes you say this?

we're one of the only countries that has no paid annual leave, no maternity leave, and no guaranteed time off (though that is slowly changing I grant you) - even countries that work more hours on average per week still have these

50% of us check work emails/messages and even work from home on weekends and on sick days, and 20%+ feel 'expected to check work emails and messages on vacation'

we take less vacation on average, and retire later. we work longer days than the rest of the Western world. a second job or having both parents work a job to keep the household afloat is not uncommon, and is rapidly becoming the norm.

Sure, we maybe don't work as many hours per week on average compared to say South Korea (although a lot of our 'off clock' work like when we do work stuff at home is not part of those numbers) but to say that American workers are lazy is just some total crock. Americans work hard, especially poor Americans.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Moridin920 posted:

in reality there is a 10.5% youth unemployment rate (ie people who want to work but can't find a job), and that doesn't even count the people who are underemployed and trying to get more hours

is there a unemployment rate for youths who dont want to get a job

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Dreddout posted:

Humanities garbage, it's nothing but trash.

We were the race that created anime, and for that crime alone, the galactic federation condemn us.

humanities are garbage, friend. stem is life! all hail stem!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Millennials are too LAZY and live of mom and dad don't they know you can just make money by stealing from your investors??

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
martha stewart's a traitor to the united states of america for trading in her right to own firearms for a few beneficial stock trades.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

another millenial asking for a handout :rolleyes:

Huh, to counter react that the fee will go into paying for boomer funeral services. So we can all party as they loving die off.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Huh, to counter react that the fee will go into paying for boomer funeral services. So we can all party as they loving die off.

By the time they are all dead you'll be in your 50s and your life will be over

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
hey martha I may be lazy and unmotivated but I can still vote and own a gun you loving convict idiot lmao

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
What kind of dipshit drooling moron can't grow spinach? Or plant a tree? How hard does she think that is lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

hey martha I may be lazy and unmotivated but I can still vote and own a gun you loving convict idiot lmao

:boom:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

ghetto wormhole posted:

What kind of dipshit drooling moron can't grow spinach? Or plant a tree? How hard does she think that is lol

This is a woman who switched majors from chemistry to architectural history complaining that millennials don't want to work hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
noted criminal, martha stewart. can she even vote?

• Locked thread