Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I was over at my friends house in middle school and he had an apple tree on a lot that only made these kinda small bad looking apples. They weren't crab apples they were just lousy apples. He showed me that you could take about a four foot long stick and jam it into the apple then use the stick to wing that fucker real far away. We were chucking them over a city block and the houses that were on it so they smashed into the street the next block over and exploded in good fashion. His dad, who is and was a huge pussy, came out and saw us doing this, then got into a hippie camper van and slowly drove around the block to see the carnage, then drove back and parked, all while we were throwing apples. Then he came up to us and said "You can't be doing this! It's making a huge mess in the street! This isn't New Jersey!!!" and huffed back into the house.

This same dad "retired" from the world's cushiest job as a fine arts professor at a university in his thirties. He is a potter so this was the only conceivable avenue of income for him and he just hosed it off. My friend didn't have heat in his house growing up because of it. He had to wear his sister's hand me down pants one year because of it.

After my friend was out of college his grandma died and this gave him enough money to go back to college to be a nurse (this is what his sister and brother ended up doing too). His grandma also gave his dad about ten million dollars in her will. So now he is a comfortably wealthy man who bought a car for his ex wife (my friend's mom died of lung cancer in 5th grade, this is his second wife that he was married to for a few months in his sixties) and go on package tours to Italy all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I double juked you clowns lol

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

What is it like to interact with humans or to have one you can call a "friend"?

I don't remember.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

but this? this thread here?

At least someone is asking the right questions

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Oberleutnant posted:

Neither me nor any of my close friends growing up had a father while we were growing up we all came from broken homes without male role models op and thats why i turned out like this

That's cool

Wanna get drunk and drive up the forest roads and whatever animals we hit we hit?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Depends on if "poor and miserable @ 13" looks sexy 2u

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

A friend's dad is a peculiar creature.

Uh huh, uh huh

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/ikOu5Tx.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

gleebster posted:

Well, was he right? Was it not New Jersey?

Lemme gleeb on that fer a minne, til I done gleebed it

• Locked thread