Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer
Picking this up for PS4, but I need PS4 friends to play with. Add me, djcobol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

Grimey Drawer

venutolo posted:

You PS4 goons are some complain-y motherfuckers. And what's with all the TDM?
They took away HC KC so now I don't know what to play. Objective based games like Dom with pubbies makes me hate life.

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Returning this piece of poo poo game to GameStop today. I should have known after Ghosts not to buy an IW Call of Duty game.

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

Grimey Drawer

venutolo posted:

I think we got to play together one night. :sigh:

I've played some BF1 with Ty/Scott and have enjoyed it. I've been too busy this last week to get any game time in, and I'm out of town for a week for Thanksgiving, but after that I hope to get back to BF1 (and maybe some IW).

I'm picking up BF1 with my trade in credit at GameStop but same as you, I'm getting ready to leave for home for thanksgiving.

• Locked thread