Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I like this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Last Chance posted:

Agreed. It's real good, folks. This show has surpassed all expectations I had for it so far. Walter Goggins is a national loving treasure.

For a few weeks now, I've been suggesting it in gbs.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I'm glad I haven't watched any the night of

I had a feeling from the promos and trailers they kept running. I was like... "what?"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Great episode this week

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

HanabaL03 posted:

Walton Goggins is phenomenal in this show. I'm not kidding when I say he deserves Emmy consideration.

Idk, weak writing in the bit where he tries to convince the kids to spill on their mom. It wasn't very believable, and not how I'd expect the craft and cunning Russell to act.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

LadyPictureShow posted:

I rewatched the ep when I got home today, and the ex-husband taking the super-long water fountain break cracked me up.

He was trying (successfully, it appears) to seduce Brown.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

kloa posted:

"Not so gay now, am I?" - The Joker

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Can't wait for the next episode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ho-leeeee poo poo!

What a good show.

What a good assed show!

I just can't wait for season 2.

• Locked thread