Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
The show is great but I thought it would be an even split between Boyd and McBride for screen time, seems like it's McBride's show with Boyd just being an important character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Boywhiz88 posted:

Have you watched a Jody Hill production before? Observe and Report has an entire date rape scene. The humor exists in how hosed up all of it is. Watching the progression of "let's dig in her trash" to "let's break in" to "let's break stuff" to "let's just burn it down" was amazing. I didn't expect it to go that route.

While I understand where you're coming from but I also think you're reading into too much. These guys don't hate her because she's black or a woman. They hate her because she stole the job they wanted. If they call her a black bitch, it's in the context of "I hate her and here are two qualities I can use," not "I hate because she's black so let me express that."

they call her a bitch a bunch but they have been really careful to not use racial slurs in any of the dialogue

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Acid trip, Browns kids, we live down here now, amazing episode

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Russell's "gently caress where's my cigarette!" line when they are in the woods is so funny, rewound that part like 4 times

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The restorative justice scenes were incredibly funny

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
i wish the principal was my mom

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
it shows that despite his incredible kindness he understands the jokey boys-are-back-in-town atmosphere of a high school sports rivalry

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Trillhouse posted:

I feel like they're dragging the principal down with them though and she's starting to crack.

well yeah that was their plan, to get her to look like a crazy rear end in a top hat attacking an innocent teacher

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
doltos is...right

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal