Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

its me im doobie ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

tashatribute.jpeg

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I will delive r the subpoena to the doob personally. I have friends at the statehouse

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

cnut posted:

If you're not smoking doobies and listening to Kyuss, well, just lol.

but what if I'm smoking bowls and listening to kyuss?

btw their laughing and talking during the studio version of gardenia almost ruins the song. the joke thing at the end is just annoying to listen to

most of their stuff is ok but wow they did that song a disservice

Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

mods, you say?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
i thought soundmonkey was already a mod

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax
kids got dsl lips

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

chattin about cheap hot snacks on the airwaves

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

One of the best parts about 'ol Doobster was how many mods lost their minds over it.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Someone plz post the various FB updates because they were insane and amazing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I was shocked that Doobie's daughter was somewhat attractive

cnut
May 3, 2016

That Robot posted:

but what if I'm smoking bowls and listening to kyuss?

We good :okpos:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Boywhiz88 posted:

Someone plz post the various FB updates because they were insane and amazing.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I still don't get how Doobie thought he could sell something that a lot of people hesitate to eat at home. I'm not too picky but I'll be damned if I'll ever eat a regular mechanically separated hot dog.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Jul 23, 2016

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

dog buttz posted:

I still don't get how Doobie thought he could sell something that a lot of people hesitate to eat at home. I'm not too picky but I'll be damned if I'll ever eat a regular mechanically separated hot dog.

IIRC he quickly abandoned the hot dogs and sold burgers instead.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

dog buttz posted:

eat a hotdog you fuckn wuss

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!
Wonder if those reporters ever came calling?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hamburgers > hotdogs

this isnt even up for discussion

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

drat NIGGA posted:

kids got dsl lips

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The wall will not hold.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

doo

bie
:wtc:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Wafflz posted:

It was another train wreck that has insane defenders.

It was a fun game that gave gamers hours of intense fun

Macaroni n Smegma
Feb 2, 2005

shi't
someone post the pics of the wall framing that somehow passed inspection (?)

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Day z was fun but the stuff they focused on during development was hilarious. Sure we could add vehicles and make it equal to the mod version OR we could add a system where you have to check your poo poo for worms instead.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Boinks posted:

IIRC he quickly abandoned the hot dogs and sold burgers instead.

The only smart decision he's made.

vols bitch posted:

eat a hotdog you fuckn wuss

the only rear end in a top hat I'll eat is my wife's. no pork assholes and hooves for me

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

dog buttz posted:

the only rear end in a top hat I'll eat is my wife's. no pork

You're contradicting yourself

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Man, what a ride... what. a. ride.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
heh. More like Doobies DEADhouse

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

The best panel is clearly the one on the bottom right about the guy who cancelled his family's entire Christmas and donated it to Doobie. That did happen.

That dude actually came back into the thread way later and tried to pull some puppetmaster poo poo about how he was so well off that he gave Doobie all of the money and THEN turned around and spent all of the money again on his family, and was trying to act like that was the plan all along.

Yeah ok man, sure. Just accept that you gave all of your money to a racist idiot and move on.

Does anyone have that dude's original post about cancelling Christmas? God that was awesome.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

No. 6 posted:

One of the best parts about 'ol Doobster was how many mods lost their minds over it.

Honestly SA mods going "people enjoy posting about a thing, this is a big problem" is the least surprising thing about the Doob saga

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

what page does stone cold show up on

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Thisis really good i especially liked when doobie disappeared and also how when you press the up button it makes a super loud screeching noise. :thumbsup:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Taima posted:

The best panel is clearly the one on the bottom right about the guy who cancelled his family's entire Christmas and donated it to Doobie. That did happen.

That dude actually came back into the thread way later and tried to pull some puppetmaster poo poo about how he was so well off that he gave Doobie all of the money and THEN turned around and spent all of the money again on his family, and was trying to act like that was the plan all along.

Yeah ok man, sure. Just accept that you gave all of your money to a racist idiot and move on.

Does anyone have that dude's original post about cancelling Christmas? God that was awesome.

I think he had something like $800 stashed away for Christmas but then gay away to the Kickstarter.

Other highlight was people with actual business experience pointing out all the flaws and hidden costs with the plan, while a certain mod whined about them being mean.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

etalian posted:

I think he had something like $800 stashed away for Christmas but then gay away to the Kickstarter.

Other highlight was people with actual business experience pointing out all the flaws and hidden costs with the plan, while a certain mod whined about them being mean.

even if doobie wasnt a complete tard, restaurants are where money goes to be flushed down the drain. everyone knows this. but noni could tread on the hot dog mans dream

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Is the Dog House a pokemon go destination

Let's see

why is there just one

what

Oh it's doobie's kid get offa them internets

Dely Apple fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jul 23, 2016

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Dely Apple posted:

Is the Dog House a pokemon stop

is there a frog type pokemon

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Parallax Scroll posted:

It looks like it
                                         'Get listeria here boy"
                                        /

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Parallax Scroll posted:

here's the bad frogger

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Dely Apple posted:

Is the Dog House a pokemon go destination

Let's see

why is there just one

what

Oh it's doobie's kid get offa them internets

You are consistently the best doobie poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax

• Locked thread