Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

FilthyImp posted:

I don't think he's done goofy-almost-mid-atlantic Bruceman since, like, World's Finest.

He did it in Injustice 2, I was shocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

yeah Bruce being distant is one thing but there's no way the guy would knowingly be a deadbeat. I can't think of too many plots worse than "we gave some guys batman sperm flu shots or something to hopefully create further batmen" but that would be up there

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

the part of Waller's plan that hinged on hiring Bruce Wayne's ex fiancee, who had not been seen, heard from, or referenced in years at that point, to murder two people in front of their son was almost weirder than the part of Waller's plan that hinged on genetically altering some guy's balls to make Bruce Wayne sperm, but only almost

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

amigolupus posted:

So wait, did Terry's dad sign up for this? Did he know he'd get mutated to shoot Batman's cum, or did Waller just tell him he was getting a flu shot?

Waller didn't tell him anything, he was just a guy who "matched a psychological profile" or something who thought he was getting a regular inoculation. I haven't watched it in ages but I feel like Waller did this to more than one guy, too, but I could be wrong.

her plan required somebody to kill Terry's parents in front of him so as to fully create a Batman but Waller for some reason hired the Phantasm, who had previously only killed guys who screwed over her dad, and she refused to do it. If I'm at gunpoint writing this while Bruce Timm stares down the sights at me I'm slotting like Deadshot or Captain Boomerang in there and having them do the exact same thing so Waller can really feel like poo poo about it. luckily for her somebody else killed Terry's dad and Terry happened to find the Batcave and become Spider-Man anyway though, so who can really say if her plan was very stupid

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Now, I'm imagining a situation where the entire plan failed, because Terry's dad got the flu and died due to never actually getting the flu shot.

Terry bleeding out in a future chair, vowing, "father, I shall become a vax," then jingling a little bell

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

Mignola designed Disney's Atlantis, which isn't very good, but is definitely designed by Mignola

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

this guy has most of them up on YouTube

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

there was a brief pop culture fascination with Australia after Crocodile Dundee made like three hundred million dollars in mid-eighties money and everybody wanted to hop on that gravy train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

the Japanese X-Men opening looks like they were given a pile of Lee/Liefeld/Silvestri X-books as reference and not necessarily any episodes of the actual cartoon they were making an opening for, so it's full of Cable and the Brood and Beast doing that earthquake punch thing Jim Lee liked to draw.