Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
client
Aug 19, 2010

Pick posted:

the cock carousel

this term has never really made a whole lot of sense to me. like what i think these hosed up weirdos are trying to say is that all girls are out there loving endless amounts of dudes, but that's not how a carousel works. on a carousel you pick one seat for the whole ride and if you try to switch you'll probably fall down like a dingus

"penis buffet" would be much more accurate for what the apostles of jon pop are going for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

client
Aug 19, 2010

the descendents are without question the ultimate nice guy band. like their two most popular songs are about being friendzoned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXbPlFgSfao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHd-PLgKlbs

client
Aug 19, 2010

Blurred posted:

Was creepy text theatre ever posted in this thread, btw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLrdRc3NFIU

that first chick looks like darkwing duck

client
Aug 19, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

dunno know that I've ever seen someone blame the holocaust on women before

somebody hasnt seen the documentary "ilsa: she wolf of the ss"

client
Aug 19, 2010

every time i see this thread title i read it to the tune of "Don't Cha" by the pussycat dolls featuring busta rhymes

client
Aug 19, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

Ozymandias is dope

it's the truth.

dude was:
super smart, rich, athletic, brutally handsome, a successful entrepreneur, owner of a cool pet, and probably pounded out a ton of dudes too

of course weird internet men relate more to the weird, ugly hobo who had no friends and died a virgin

client
Aug 19, 2010

Cumslut1895 posted:

not that depressed, not that angry. It's just a bit like generations-deep wealthy people with massive trust funds telling poor people that they just need to work harder

idk, I don't think I see that many ugly people with partners, but it's not like i keep a log

go into any food lion and i guarantee you will see a ton of couples that look straight out of an 1800s circus act.

client
Aug 19, 2010

thats me

client
Aug 19, 2010

i learned some cool new words when i went to philadelphia: jawn (but don't call a girl a jawn, that's disrespectful) and oldhead.

kinda redeems that whole lovely city and its horrible accent

client
Aug 19, 2010

hearing somebody ask for "wudder" literally made my skin crawl lol

client
Aug 19, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol. it sounds like everyother dumb lovely sex/boob/porkys "comedy" from 70s/80s/90s.

whats unique and kind of interesting is that the ending of the last american virgin is basically one of those redpill comics 30+ years before they existed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

client
Aug 19, 2010

Dapper_Swindler posted:

explain. i need to hear how bad it is.

quote:

Eventually, Rick gets Karen pregnant after they have sex only once, and he leaves her. Gary decides to help Karen pay for her abortion by selling most of his possessions and borrowing money from his boss. After the abortion, Gary and Karen spend the remainder of the weekend alone together in Gary's grandmother's house. Whilst nursing her back to health, Gary tells Karen that he sincerely loves her. Karen appears to reciprocate and they both share a tender kiss. Karen invites Gary to her 18th birthday party the following week. Gary scrapes up a few more dollars and buys Karen a gold locket for her birthday.

When Gary arrives at the party, his dreams of a lasting romance with Karen are shattered when he sees Karen making out with Rick. Despite what Rick had put Karen through, she apparently decided to take him back. Gary angrily leaves the party without saying a word to either of them, taking Karen's gift with him. The film ends with the end credits rolling over a close-up of tears streaming down Gary's face as he drives home alone, emotionally broken and defeated.

• Locked thread