Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Pick posted:

Also the "I wish I had a guy like you" line is 99% used by girls to essentially ask a guy out, and how men have learned to interpret this as a negative is beyond me.

uh no? didn't you read the guide? it clearly means "I'm an evil manipulative whore now buy me shoes bitch"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

CrazyLoon posted:

Has anyone ever tried to fix up a date for a 'nice guy' they know IRL together with the worst girl/woman 'friend' they know of? I imagine that'd be worth a few laffs, considering nice guys would still prolly be desperate to stick it literally anywhere.

One thing about nice guys is that they're simultaneously desperate and have unrealistic standards so I don't think anything would happen

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Pitdragon posted:

why dont these guys just chemically castrate themselves and remove women's dastardly power over them altogether? according to House, MD, this can be accomplished with saltpeter

they're holding out for "one of the good ones" to come into their lives and be murdered by them take away the crippling loneliness

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

that 2nd guy got totally friendzoned

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

:stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare::stare:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Why don't any of these dating cards include a dick pic cut to the chase dudes

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Calico Heart posted:

maybe we combine the best of both worlds and have negs printed on cards

I can imagined "heyy girl i bet you're TOO dumb to even want fukk?" with a nice, tasteful cream background.

With a dick pic (scaled up of course) on the back

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
is raising your child to be an incel considered abuse?

I already know the answer it totally is wtf is wrong with these people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Zzulu posted:

Holey moley I don't get at all why women don't want to date the guy who wants to destroy all women

b-b-b-but girls like assholes right? that's what all my friends at r/therapepill tell me

• Locked thread