Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

P-Mack posted:

How can u have high INT without dumping STR and CHA?

Roll all 18s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Groovelord Neato posted:

i miss u like a friend zoned nerd misses hints.

I miss u too

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Or the alpha is a girl like with horses

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
gently caress off already you dumb spastic

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Cumslut1895 posted:

this is bordering on delusional. There are plenty of legitimately ugly people.

turn on ur monitor

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Moon Atari posted:

But there is hope even for people in that position, because recently he finally found someone interested in him. She is a vegan chef so I guess has a thing for the skeleton aesthetic.

thanks, you made my morning

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
we're all suckers who clicked hardcore mode at the char creation screen on our first run through lmao

loving almost ripped to baal the other day, this sucks

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

The Mentalizer posted:

So she's a dirty whore if she gives out her number indiscriminately, and she's also a dirty whore if she doesn't give her number out at all, then how exactly is she supposed to go about this whole dating thing? I know I shouldn't try and understand the thought process of someone like this but even in a sea of bizarre dude logic this guy stands out. I'd expect something like this to come from a sheltered teenager with an excess of hormones and a lack of experience interacting with women/other people, not what looks to be a man in his mid to late 20s and presumably gainfully employed.

its negging

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Benny Harvey posted:

Uv obviously never been to the UK m8

he meant people not fishspawn

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

lohli posted:

Mama June is never going to stop being the go-to response when you start poo poo-talking our proud nation of toad-people. :britain:

one lovely make-up job away from starring in a movie version of Shadow over Innsmouth

LegoPirateNinja posted:

dating is like dark souls but each time you die you fight a completely different boss with her own unique moveset

can you parry her? you dont know! you never know!

a good backhand with a cestus will solve anything

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Moon Atari posted:

Btw I actually have the opposite of an amputee fetish. I like women with more limbs than normal. Like, waaaaaay more. I was very disappointed when The Human Centipede turned out to be appealing to a different fetish, as if scat fetishists aren't already catered to enough.

cmon dude

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
0.3-0.4/10

what

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
That's a cute dog

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011