Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
I was out with a friend and his work colleague (easy 8/10) and I asked her a question; hypothetically if women were a good deal stronger than men rather than vice versa, how would the world be different?

She said all the men would be locked up in cages and they would just take the fertilising fluid mechanically as and when they needed, no sex for men. I was surprised but she informed me that women are by far the more evil sex. I ran this past another female friend and she agreed that this was a plausible scenario.

I therefore choose to believe that MRAs are actually correct and we should all Go Our Own Way to free ourselves of the influence of these succubi.

not really I was rock hard the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

sounds like one or both of them was down for some BDSM action and you blew it to go post on SA instead

Im a nice guy and afraid of rejection.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

that said i absolutely wear a straw fedora when I mow the lawn. i just dont try to spit game while doing so

Straw fedoras are cool and good in the summer, especially out in Aus. Stick on some shades, crack open a tinny, and let the sun sear a vest shaped tan line into your skin.

Alternatively if you're an edgy young person who does a lot of the drugs and are at a music festival, wear a bucket hat to communicate how edgy you are. Girls love edgy boys in bucket hats.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
If some ladies are into that sort of thing then why not? I too tend to be attracted to the slightly hosed up type.

They're less likely to complain about the fact that my fetish is having a dwarf poo poo on my chest. :mrgw::nexus:

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
What a fruitcake. I really hope people can detect that guy's bullshit from a mile off, I'd hate to think he actually fools anyone with that crap.

Speaking of which, does any of that PUA poo poo actually work for these guys? I mean the stuff that isn't 'go to the gym, do things that make you a more attractive prospect'. I'm talking about the bullshit pop-psyche stuff about how to get inside a women's head.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Space Poodle posted:

That's a really great question. Like something a child would ask. Really great.

....is it working?

Idk.. The reason I asked is I'm trying to come up with the ultimate nice guy strategy to get this person to marry me.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Why has this thread turned into fuckin E/N.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Unrequited love is a huge inspiration for so much music it's kind of unreal how many 'nice guys' there have been throughout history. Because that's a nice guy thing to do, when a girl won't bang you you write a song about it.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Man I love having such an pathetic and impotent sex drive. It means I don't give two shits about women in low cut tops or their big booties or whatever. It's great, you last forever in bed, and whilst your mates are being lead round the club by their dicks you're just there enjoying some sweet rear end house music.

I'm not gay I checked i guess I must be mgtow?

a neurotic ai fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Aug 8, 2016

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

This is me ex cept I get turned on then start breathing heavily and turn away and look at my phone, maybe leave. is that the same thing??

Yes except i do it because I've plunged a syringe of ketamine into my eye and now I'm majorly freaking out, not because of the women.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
You guys must take some hardcore drugs/dosages if you're breakin out into sweats.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
I know guy who was a virgin at 22 until he moved to South Korea and now he gets laid. He always said he preferred Asian birds and that's why he didn't lose it before. He was always super chill about it even when we ribbed him. It didn't make him outwardly bitter and he never want on nice guy diatribes despite being a frequent Reddit poster.

Basically the moral of the story is that virgins could be anyone and you need to be constantly vigilant.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

This girl knows exactly what she is doing.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

She isn't morally culpable for stringing him along as long as it's unintentional. Ideally she would realize what's going on and let him down gently, at which point he would ideally give up gracefully, but not realizing what's going on isn't a sin

Of course ideally she wouldn't have to because the guy would either make his feelings clear, or, if she's not single, give up of his own accord

She is explicitly signalling that she and him are not an item. That's fine, but a little odd don't you think? Normal friends, including friends who are members of the opposite gender, don't do that. The reason this happens is because the friendzonee often does things that could be mistaken for the actions of an intimate partner (gifts, emotional support, physical proximity). Rather than say to the guy, 'look you're going a bit too far by buying me a freaking iPhone, when We both know that I'm your only friend who you spend so much on', she has to make it clear that she is still available and is the one receiving, not giving. I think when someone you care about as a friend does pretty crazy nice things for you above and beyond your other friendships, you should suspect there is more to it than just being friends and explicitly lay your cards on the table so you're both on the same page.

Yeah it's lovely that you have to play around the misogynistic and oftentimes vile personality traits that lead men to believing they can essentially decide that their own 'niceness' means they should be with you. That said, if you care about someone you've friend zoned then you should keep a solid distance between you, and not accept behaviour that leaves the boundaries of a normal friendship.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
The whole gift giving thing is not that complicated. Are you receiving something that is thoughtful and nice on a rare basis? That is fine. But lots of regular normal gifts/relatively expensive gifts that a person directs at you and only you.. ? yeah, I refuse to believe that it never crosses your mind that there is something else going on there.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
I compliment my girlfriend all the time but follow it up immediately with something to ruin it. Not because of any negging strategy or any such nonsense, but because I'm quite a cynical chap and my prolonged exposure to SA has robbed me of my ability to say anything unironically.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
Don't worry goons, you can all be in my friendzone. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
When I was 16 I met a girl at one of those underage disco things when I was at another school competing. She said she was into me, kissed me all over the place and left one massive hickey on my neck. The previous night she was doing the same to another bloke, and the night afterwards too. You could pick out the guys she made out with because we all had a massive lovebite in the same place (one side of the neck), and it was painfully obvious to everyone.

I concluded that she must've got off on branding guys and pointing them out to her friends because I'm informed she did the same thing the following year.

Still glad it happened though. She was fit and Irish

• Locked thread