Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
what? it sounds like he isn't going to get the chance for 62,000 words of emotional manipulation so you gotta go as hard as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
some girls that age legitimately think that "Friend" entails what is essentially a worshiper so she may not see anything out of place.

I mean come on, the guy is probably constantly fawning over her, complimenting her, buying her things, doing things for her and putting her on a pedestal which makes her feel pretty nice. She probably doesn't actually get the full scope of the situation and won't until the guy professes his love to her and goes apeshit when she turns him down after "Everything he has done"

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Moridin920 posted:

Maybe I just live in a weirdly nice community or something but do adults really just make fun of other adults who they don't know whatsoever in real life like that? Like to the point that going to a new gym is uncomfortable?

Sounds like a good way to get your rear end beat one day to me lol.

This may shock you but adults are giant children and pick on people.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
life got easier when i gave up on things and became a nihilistic cynical rear end in a top hat.

It's weird how women actually pursue you when you show no interest and are kind of a jerk because literally nothing matters.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
what about a "jesus didn't tap" t-shirt

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Mak0rz posted:

content, cross posted from another thread:

wait it's sex and the city? Is this Bernstein Bears allover again?

I mean I never gave the slightest poo poo or watched a single minute of the show but i thought it was sex in the city.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
I'm waiting on them to finally get rid of the idiot stigma from eating horses and open up horse slaughterhouses so i can have some horse steaks

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

CrazyLoon posted:

mods rename thread to 'pick's power hour' imo

"This one weird trick to Women that Men don't want you to know"

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Mr. 47 posted:

What the gently caress is the deal with the anime girl pillows?

it's a tangible thing that reclusive shut in anime weirdos can hug and sleep with. It's like that pillow that is a torso with an arm that they market to lonely women so they can have something there for comfort, except it's covered in anime girls so it's more sexual.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

source your quotes

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

SneakyFrog posted:

i dont know folks It almost seems like whenever I try to explain to someone else what they should think or how they feel I'm wrong. :shrug:

So instead I enjoy making fresh tacos which never seems to ever prompt discussions about human sexuality and most people just like the tacos.

someone hasn't seen sausage party

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Mr. 47 posted:

Oh my god you loving goons.

at least he was murderific enough classy enough to wear gloves to the children's toy section

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Hello from the gaschamber

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

phasmid posted:

It reached its inevitable internet conclusion and passed the event horizon about 3 pages ago when people started arguing about TERFs and "political lesbians" and getting even more fringe bordering on all-sex-is-rape kinda rhetoric. It was funny for a while. Hell, it's still kinda funny. But that's just because we've got a bunch of serious people in here who post whatever diarrhea spills out of their heads.

i'm fine with Pick constantly projecting though. It actually serves to disprove her when the list of things that "All Men Are" reaches 100+ different specific issues she personally has

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Pick posted:

lol weren't you one of the idiots saying I needed to have "higher standards" with the men i date because i'm too forgiving

it's hilarious that no matter what the woman does she's wrong. she needs to find the perfect man instantly, but not expect men to be perfectt

what a bitch

I just went through my posts in the thread so no? If anything I'd say you have impossible standards

Don't let that stop you from doing exactly what I was making fun of though. (projecting that women are somehow being attacked in some way when your hyper defensiveness completely created the problem in the first place)

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Troposphere posted:

as someone who knows pick irl saying she has impossible standards is pretty lol

no shade to you pick but you know how I feel about dudes haha

i'm not saying i'm right, this thread is just like 50% posts from pick talking about how all men are _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or ______ or ______ or ______ or _______ or _______ _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or _____ or ______ or ______ or ______ or _______ or _______

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay since the experts are here ruining the thread with their D&D poo poo. Does saving for an 80ft sailboat make me any of the horrible things this thread was talking about for the last several pages?

the common advice is probably going to be NO since boats are seen as black holes for money.

it really depends on your circumstances though. Have you had a boat? Do you know how to sail? Is there any reason other than owning it you would want this?

typically you'll probably be told to save the money or buy something more useful that you like equally as much

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

CubanMissile posted:

Draco Malfoy. I'll never understand why so many girls I knew thought he was hot. He's so...twerpy. JK Rowling was appalled by the idea.

because he is a smug arrogant rear end in a top hat? that one is pretty easy to get.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Mr. 47 posted:

Well, I may have been a bit untruthful. I'm not allowed to close the door all the way, you see, because her cat scratches at a closed door. So I'll push it most of the way closed, the cat will open the loving thing right back up again, and she'll stroll in right as I'm trying to see a man about a horse.

I've never had a cat bother me, but my dog always waited until I was walking the brown mile to come and stare at me wanting to go outside. Like, look dog, I'm not even opposed to it but you really just get me at the worst time.

Mandator posted:

also i got a handy from a fwb yesterday wtf my life is awesome!

i also am supposed to be at work right now but we are between projects so i'm working from home

and i have drugs

it's a good drat day

don't forget to post the other half of your bipolar episode.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
maybe i'm as broken creatively as i am socially but dragon age is like the dumbest series of games.

i got the first one from the insane praise here and online and it was so boring i actually fell asleep during a few of the hour+ dialog scenes and just returned it.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
nothing quite like some purely platonic, non taboo, everyday, shirtless beach volleyball and/or full man on man penetration friendship

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

phasmid posted:

Negging is just the dumbest poo poo. Never met any actual PUAs, but I simply can't follow their reasoning.

"Oh man, she is totally out of my league! Wait a sec! If I make her feel like complete puketrash and destroy her entire day's worth of self esteem and pride, she won't care about herself at all anymore and I can swoop in and gently caress her!"

It's like, do you hear yourself, you slug-eating amphibian? You're actually insulting yourself, you despicable shitbrain.

i think their train of thought isn't that they are pursuing people out of their league*, it's that women are "Whore bitches" and are turning them down for any number of reasons that are the woman's fault, not theirs. Negging them therefore doesn't make the guy think he is the bad one bringing someone down to his level, just that he has given a woman the equivalent of a social slap in the face and startled her into servicing him

It's the same concept as those bone structure guys. They don't think they are ugly they are just saying women are creatures of instinct that are attracted to specific shapes of skull without conscious thought, justifying why they (a perfectly attractive person in their opinion) is being passed up for other less attractive guys

*(I don't know much about PUAs so if the negging thing is literally based around shooting out of your league then ignore what i said)

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Zzulu posted:

Just pretend the girl is one of your boyfriends

punch that bitch in the balls because she is hogging the playstation then, I'll try that

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

The Saurus posted:

one time i ate a couple of slices from a sealed pizza box that was placed on the floor for an hour or two because there was no table space or fridge in the hotel I was staying in. so no.

While I don't care about floor pizza, the correct way to do this is to put all your drinks in ice in the sink, put the pizza over the sink.

If you don't have a microwave to heat it up then you use a lighter or something, jeez, do i have to do all the work?!

Edit: Before you ask you wash your hands in the toilet and pee in the shower. If you have to poop you didn't order the right pizza.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Pick posted:

British television has a strange opposite problem as American television though, where it really encourages people to accept that life is terrible and that every person out there is a piece of poo poo. If there were a moral to British television, it would be "just lie back and take it, Because you are a piece of poo poo, and so is everyone else "

See: The Office

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Pick posted:

please tell me the exact amount of sex i should have had as not to be a prude or a slut

(i am ~bisexual~ so please list a woman count and a man count, with #s of dicks in specific orifices. i am 26. show your work.)

sex with women doesn't count and if you aren't a virgin you are a slut

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Pick posted:

then i should take a real long time to put out, right??

No you should put out exactly as fast as the man wants you to. This varies from person to person.

My preference is between the 9th and 12th date, but only without prompting (to show desire for me) and there must be offerings (cheesesteaks and things of that nature)

it's not that complicated.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

you whore posters don't deserve views from a nice guy like me .jpg

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

The Saurus posted:

Did your vaginal science book tell you that my lived experience with multiple real women is impossible?

I didn't mean that it stretched like silly putty, I meant that the individuals in question needed to get used to insertion through a gradual increase in size without experiencing unbearable pain.

everyone watch out for this guys giant dick apparently

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Travis343 posted:

hey guys i have a tiny rear end GF, i have to stretch her over my sideshow quality hog like a sentient condom, please give me admiration and respect

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
i think he is trying to distract everyone from his clownishly large penis

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

The Saurus posted:

This forum used to have it's own Chris-chan thread too, btw. And the ulillillia thread on SA documented the life of a mentally disabled individual in meticulous detail until someone in the thread decided to go out and harass him by sending him nude photos of his sister.

are.....are you saying you should be free from criticism on saying you have a clown dick and comparing yourself to chris-chan and ulillillia?

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

green chicken feet posted:

I didn't realize clowns were renowned for their huge dick size. This is disheartening.

my bad, I actually meant a dick that is the size of a actual clown, not a typical clowns dick.

The Saurus posted:

I don't have the artistic ability or imagination to create works of art like sonichu or platform masters.

Oh

Oh

Fat Shat Sings fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Sep 9, 2016

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Shugojin posted:

pictured: the saurus' terrible giant clown dick

actual shape

this guy gets it

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Shugojin posted:

See each nice guy token loosens the vag by an amount such that it undergoes a very slightly net gain in volume

So you need to optimize the system to use the least amount of nice guy tokens to get it in so that the vag is not too stretched out

see this makes sense to me, it's like advantage playing at Dave and Busters.

Except instead of a PS4 you get a better vagina.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

vodkat posted:

someone investigate to see if fedora lounge is are thing tia

its a forum apparently

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Gorilla Salad posted:

And some fashions simply cannot be worn by the young.

I saved this images ages ago, just to illustrate this point. It was tagged "Janne 51 from Helsinki - Hel-looks.com".

that guy is a time traveler that just realized he missed his target by 50+ years

• Locked thread