Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

My only dealbreaker is if I make a girl watch Better off Dead and she doesn't agree with my reading that everything in that movie actually happened to Lane Meyer and none of it is in his head or a metaphor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

For real though I do fear living with a partner because I eat like a child most of the time and drink almost constantly. If I could put liquor in a baby bottle without dissolving the plastic nipple I probably would just do that

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

generative grammer posted:

Weird lowcarb water goon

I dated a girl who absolutely would not drink water and couldn't understand why she had severe kidney problems all the time. She also believed in the whole vaccines causing autism thing so I pulled that ripcord pretty hard.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Women I date say I'm smart, funny, cool, rich, handsome, big dick, master of sports (and other activities ;)), but they never really say what's really important, that I am God and could wipe out all of humankind if I wanted to

house of the dad fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Aug 24, 2016

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Every time I pull down my pants and show my dick to a new girl she always says "spicy!!" Every single time. The pants come down and my ding dong flops out and she says "spicy!!" This happens every. single. time

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I shower twice in a day if I'm going on a date. Once to get clean before work and then once to get the blood off haha. I'm a murderer!! hahaha

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I'm lucky to get a solid 2 bangs per year

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

how me a frog posted:

I am amazed how threads mocking sad and pathetic delusional people invariably become some queer embarassment black market where goons readily outdo the original subject matter, whore for attention or regale nobody in particular with the details of mundane experiences they claim to have made.

"No! I must riddicule the nice guys" he shouted
The radio said "No John you are the nice guys"
And then John tipped his fedora

Look man, it's been a dream of mine since I started reading this site to get my dick sucked by a goon and if you have a better idea of how to make that happen then for the love of god let's hear it because it's been 11 years at this point

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Ratjaculation posted:

It's me, btw, I'm the goonfucker

Hello

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

The Snoo posted:

I love having a husband to spoon and/or spoon me at night instead of a pillow/sex toy combo :)

Sorry but if you haven't humped a pillow of Light Yagami the teenaged serial killer from Death Note to completion then I'm afraid you haven't really lived life

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Shockingly the majority of humankind still manages to gently caress and procreate despite not being in the upper 10% of attractiveness. It usually involves finding the right people for you and not keeping a journal where you categorize everyday occurrences based on which rendition of Doctor Who it would have happened to

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I'm a beta girl in an alpha world. I'm a spastic, it's fantastic. You can call me Dare I'll carry printers anywhere-ere-ere

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

This girl I've been on a few dates with said I'm "such a gentleman" yesterday. Am I getting reverse nice guyed. Is she going to buy me a hat

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Rondette posted:

Have this thing I made ages ago thread

Look at all them white dudes :chloe:

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Someday a white man is going to blow up the moon and I'll say "I knew this was going to happen"

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I'm a 1 in the streets and a 7 in the sheets.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

World of warcraft expansion came out today so I'm forecasting a brief decline in nice guy activity across the tri-state region

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I just check the teeth of my dates like I'm inspecting a show dog but other than that I'm good to go with just about anything

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Fetishizing amputees: not cool. Fetishizing someone for looking like a llama: ???

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYpwEYFRrEQ

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I eye gently caress all the time but I think the girl at the 7-11 likes it. Hard to tell with the lazy eye though

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Cthulu Carl posted:

There was also a girl on another high school band trip who spent the time kinda sorta flirting with me then convinced me to buy a fedora.

I used to kick myself for not making a move there, but since I learned about nice guys I feel like maybe she was testing me and the fedora was to tag me to others. Or maybe she had poor taste in men's headwear?

It'd be kind of cute if the fedora was a thing girls used to mark their boyfriends to show they're off the market. Instead now it just shows you're single and also off the market

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

At first it seems like nobody is going to move, but then, hesitantly, one man rises to his feet. "I'm Retardacus!!!" He shouts. Soon another follows. "I'm Retardacus!!!" Then another. "I'm Retardacus!!!" Moridin looks on upon his people, moved to tears. Some guy is shouting something about how he doesn't even LOOK at the barista

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

They hired a new receptionist at work and now I take the long way to the bathroom because she's cute and I don't want to have to think every time I walk by her "she knows. She knows what I'm about to do."

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I think she's into me though?? I can feel her eyeballs on my butt when I walk by. I'm thinking about leaving a single rose on her desk when she's at lunch and if she puts it in a glass to keep it alive then I will take things to Phase 2

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I also just started lifting weights again and when I'm huge in two weeks and the girls in all their accumulated shallowness and chads look up and shout "gently caress us" I'll look down and whisper "maybe"

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Just remember, I'm not trapped on this elevator with you, you're trapped on this elevator with ME *hammers emergency stop button*

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I don't think it's nice to judge people based on the richter scale.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I live down in the Abyss, where the light does not shine and I do not gently caress.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I thought you get expelled from incel for loving and having children, but maybe I don't understand what true involuntary celibacy is

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston broke up. This would be great news for me if I wasn't incel as gently caress

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I have realistic standards of who I should be able to sleep with as a fat lazy nerd with no social graces, and that answer is the one and only Emily Blunt

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I wouldn't want to join any club that would have me as a member, and I wouldn't want to gently caress any woman who would have me as a partner

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Well, looks like it's time for me to friend zone this thread. I'll return when I'm lonely and crave attention

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I had a first date last week where the girl brought her dog. Dog was great and she was terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I've got a tinder date in an hour. Quickly, how do I act like a normal person and not someone who views every woman like the last lifeboat off the Titanic that is my life

• Locked thread