Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Azuth0667 posted:

He's wearing a trash bag.

I didn't know what an MGTOW was until this thread and now I'm convinced they have broken brains.

A mixture of broken brains and ultra suppressed homosexuality.

Like look at their sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
I've always done the cooking in most of my relationships. Just always liked to cooked.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

Wicker Man posted:

MGTOW:

Wizards ARE among us.

Hail Satan :black101:

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

PallasAthene posted:

Bonus awkward pickup attempt story:

I sometimes carry a backpack with velcro tabs that still has an American flag and one of my nametapes from the Air Force on it. Let's pretend my last name is Marquez. (It's not, but that's close enough illustrate my point.)

Last night I was browsing at a used bookstore and out of nowhere some guy comes up to me and says "Well good evening to you, Seeeenyodeeta Maaaaaahd-kaaayyss." (Think of Giada saying "mozzarella" mid-sentence, but even worse.)

Before I could even get a word in, he said "I'll wager you're probably not used to guys even trying to pronounce your name correctly, but I really think that the beauty of an exotic name like that only shines through when it is said correctly. I speak Spanish fluently, so I always impress Latino parents by speaking to them in their own language...almost as much as I impress beautiful young ladies with how nimbly I can roll my tongue..." :grin:

This happened in Texas, where my name is not at all uncommon.

A class act.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

elise the great posted:

lol @ anyone so ignorant of female anatomy they think the clit is touching the saddle

the clit's out front, my friends, not between the booty cheeks, do you think biker ladies are secretly masturbating or have you just never seen the perineum of a vagina-haver with the lights on

(ps if the clit were in a position to contact the saddle women would ACTIVELY HATE riding horses... I've gone horseback riding exactly twice in my life and hated both times because if any part of your nethers is pressed against the saddle it's like getting beaten with a two-by-four until your butt knuckles rupture. If your crotch is nestling the pommel you're basically riding the handlebars of the bike, you'll look like a loving idiot and your joints are going to last twenty-two seconds AND the horse will be angry that you're so stupid and probably throw you off. Girls like horses because they are enormous powerful animals that can be trained to submit to their direction and control, and because Lisa Frank.)

A car with worn shocks going down a dirt road

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

Wicker Man posted:

The redpillers and such, despite their massive sexy brains and overall smartyness, can't seem to figure out basic tenants of socializing.

I thought the guy with the fedora and unkempt beard would just be a social butterfly.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

Mr. 47 posted:

If you can't muster the effort to occasionally hose the stank off your rear end, you probably can't find the motivation to go outside and meet people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCf9M5GsDSs

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

King Vidiot posted:

I'm pretty sure the "alpha" of most animal species would be just be called a straight-up violent rapist in people terms. Just because the behavior is found in nature within animal groups doesn't mean it's desirable or the best thing for the species, the best thing for a species is cohabitation and mutual cooperation.

Some of the best hookups in the past I had a help from a friend or while I was out with a group of friends. Pays to have friends.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

Moridin920 posted:

it's pretty rare that someone is legit so ugly that a decent haircut and wardrobe can't at least raise them to average

That and decent hygiene.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
Also, if you have facial hair try to groom it. Like I look great with a nice groomed stubble or short beard if I keep it maintained and under control. I can think of countless other men out there who grow a bread out of laziness of not wanting to shave or think it makes them look more manly or something, but it looks like hot garbage. Does the bread without the mustache work for anyone who isn't Amish? I sure haven't seen it.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

Pick posted:

You need the friendships because most relationships do not work out and they wreck you. But a friendship can be forever, no problem, and you can adjust your level of friendship to the kind of person they are under different circumstances. It's not all-or-nothing like a romantic partner.

It's also good to have lots of friends because that's the only way you develop social skills and empathy that you need to date successfully also. Basically, "relating to people" skills. Also friends are good and fun.

I am 100% in favor of friends and friendship and I will friend the gently caress out of anyone with merit.

It always pays to have someone to chat with, chill with, drink with and so on. Life would be pretty dull otherwise.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

Applebee's waitresses look out. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

Ancient Chinese secret