Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
here's me (i'm the girl) lol just kidding, i'm the shoe in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

*launches into 3 hour diatribe about the friend zone*

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

huh, from the original sequence of pics i thought the story was "she borrowed $90 from him, refused to pay him back and he got mad, oh and also wanted to gently caress her". made both of them out to kinda look like jerks.

real story: he spent some money on a date, didn't get laid, got mad and demanded some money to compensate.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

"A friend is nothing but a known enemy."

-Kurt Cobain

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

ok but i don't trust your images anymore, and i'll be reading them back to front.

so in this image, some girl calls a guy mental and he sweet-talks his way back into her heart using the memory of a lost love. :3:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

theres nothing wrong with being a nice guy but creepy pussies are the perps

there should be a law requiring dating sites/reddit/imgur to stick this statement at the top of their webpages

and follow that up with unblockable popups and audio cues screaming this statement every 30 seconds

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

PallasAthene posted:

Haha yeah, dudes always get wound up when she posts weekly yoga pictures of herself pretty much twisted into a pretzel, but one time she told a bunch of us girls in the break room that she keeps her sex life to "Once weekly, half an hour in missionary position and then separate showers" unless she's punishing the guy or she wants him to buy her something expensive.

BOY-FRIEND, THE HOUR IS UPON US, PROCEED WITH COITUS IF REQUIRED

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Iron Prince posted:

this is fuckin great

never heard the term 'qt 3.14' used to describe a girl, and i'm kinda ashamed that i 'got it'.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

the guy didn't turn into a slobbering rage monster when rejected and call her a selfish bitch.

unironically the best 'nice guy'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

• Locked thread