Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Clara finally enters the dining room, still rubbing some sleep out of her eyes. Realizing that she's the last person to arrive, she stammers out a hurried "I'm sorry!" before sitting down and munching on some toast and jam. If you look closely, her teeth and mouth seem to be stained a...bright orange?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

Blearily munching on her 3rd slice of toast, Clara just lets the elf's cheery morning music wash over her. It's too early for this sort of thing, she thinks to herself. She catches a glimpse of her reflection in the butter knife she picks up for slice #4...dangit. "uh, Mr. Mervahn, sir? Could you point me towards the apothecary after breakfast? Tooth Cleaning Solution #34 seems to have an unintended side effect, and I'd like to look presentable for the first day of class..."

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

Clara sheepishly looks down into her glass of milk. "Thank you, Professor Mervyn. I'll try to limit my experiments to after-class..."

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

"Yeah, Sharona's got the right idea. I'd make sure that all my gear and potions were ready. You can't chuck a freezing bomb into a pack of goblins if you don't have the right reagents prepped!" At this, Clara opens one side of the heavy cloak she always wears. Strapped to the inside are a number of vials and bottles, some full of brightly colored liquids. "Check!"

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

Clara flaps her cloak, from which emanates muffled clinks. "I'd make some healing potions and...bombs" At that last word her eyes glaze over a bit...

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

"ooh I've got something! It needed to be tested anyhow..." Clara starts rummaging inside her bag, and the gentle clinks of glassware tapping each other can be heard. Her arm goes in beyond her elbow at one point, and a look of triumph crosses her face. "Excelsior! I knew putting it in a shaped bottle would be handy!" In her hand is a bottle. "This is a spray of Cat's Grace. Put this on your hands and you'll have nimble fingers a pianist would kill for!" She looks down for a second, "...that is, if you want to use it...just let me know and I'll add the catalyst."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

"...less cat hair next time." With that Clara snaps her little notebook shut. Taking a look at Rin's hands, she nods sagely, "We can just shave them!" A glint appears in her eyes, "...or I could whip up a depilatory..."

FP=2

• Locked thread