Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Lucia makes sure to get to breakfast right on the dot, not a minute early or late. As she finishes her modest breakfast, she chimes in on the conversation.

"I trust the judgement of Miss Ashe on our lesson plan. As expert adventurers, they obviously know the best way to teach us."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"My family...well, they created a fair few dungeons of their own." Lucia kinda looks away in embarrassment of her evil lineage.

"For example, you know the Tomb of Horrors? That was created by my great grandfather, Reaper Ashfear. I'm so ashamed...however, I should have enough knowledge to surmount one if need be."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"Very impressive, Rin! My, such talents in this class! I have a lot of catching up to do, I see!"

Lucia wipes her mouth and turns to the two teachers.

"When does class begin? I'd like to get there early to get the best seat right in front!"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"My father would say to make sure the monsters were underfed...Most of my dungeon experience is on the other side of the coin..."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"....Now's not the time to talk about it."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"I would cast my holy light to help illuminate the path, staying in the front and always facing evil head-on!"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"I'd be good either on the front lines or watching the back."

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I step forward and point my blade towards Chamber F.

"We should go for that one next. It looks like it has the least opportunity to cause us harm. I'll go first."

I follow my blade and close my eyes, blocking out the world to grab for the headband.

Athletics: <skybot> Waffleman: 2 (4dF+2=0, 0, 0, 0)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

<skybot> Waffleman: 2 (4dF+3=-, 0, -, +)

"JUSTIA, GIVE ME STRENGTH!"

I grit my teeth and work through the force to approach the Tomata and pluck the headband from its head.

"Hey guys! I got it!"

• Locked thread