Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

SurfaceDetail posted:

Remember when a bunch of witchdoctors said raping infants to death would cure AIDS? And hundreds of infants have died this way split in half?

Imagine the selfishness of that culture that even if you believed something that dumb you'd torture a toddler to death lol

http://www.reuters.com/article/ozatp-tanzania-albinos-aids-idAFJOE74408020110505

Albino hunters kill their victims and harvest their blood, hair, genitals and other body parts for potions that witchdoctors say bring luck in love, life and business.

"(It is believed) a person with albinism is a curse. They are from the devil, they are not human, they do not die, they simply disappear," said Ash.

Hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

so what the gently caress good is supposed to come of having sex with a dude who's nicknamed the "hyena," hyenas are like literally the most disgusting animals in the world, particularly the females

I too feel emasculated by wild African dogs.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Jesus Christ

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

amityville anus posted:

Afica as a country needs a new president

:shillary: killed the last great pan-africanist

Jeff Sichoe posted:

http://www.reuters.com/article/ozatp-tanzania-albinos-aids-idAFJOE74408020110505

Albino hunters kill their victims and harvest their blood, hair, genitals and other body parts for potions that witchdoctors say bring luck in love, life and business.

"(It is believed) a person with albinism is a curse. They are from the devil, they are not human, they do not die, they simply disappear," said Ash.

Hmm

the KKK should step in and rescue those ppl for good PR

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Aug 1, 2016

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Can someone tell me the difference between the Baja Men and Hyena Men preferably in a chart format

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
hakuna matata

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

SurfaceDetail posted:

Remember when a bunch of witchdoctors said raping infants to death would cure AIDS? And hundreds of infants have died this way split in half?
You're somewhat misstating things. The folk medicine is that having sex with a virgin will cure AIDS. It's not specifically about raping infants to death; that's just what it leads to.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Strudel Man posted:

You're somewhat misstating things. The folk medicine is that having sex with a virgin will cure AIDS. It's not specifically about raping infants to death; that's just what it leads to.

thanks for the clarification

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

I caught the AIDS down in Africa

'Toto - Africa' is actually the last song on my Hyena Mixtape. It also works as a good cooldown song post workout.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

SurfaceDetail posted:

thanks for the clarification
You're welcome. It's good to have a handle on these things.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dely Apple posted:

Can someone tell me the difference between the Baja Men and Hyena Men preferably in a chart format

Who Let the Dogs Out ≠ Who Let the Pawgs Out

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Strudel Man posted:

I've never heard of anything like it before, so I'm betting it's something like this

I hope it's not 'alt-right' to be horrified by a practice of paying a man to rape young girls at their first menstruation.

There's a tribe in papua new guinea where boys have to ingest cum from grown men to become mature. But because it is shameful to give bjs it must be done in secret. Also there was that island off the coast if Australia where child rape was so common there was mass protest when like a quarter of the island including the mayor and council members were carted off for child rape offences and while the girls said it's just what was expected to do it hadn't reached weird poo poo with totem rape dingos yet

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Neurosis posted:

There's a tribe in papua new guinea where boys have to ingest cum from grown men to become mature.
Tell us more about your family

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Do you just walk up to the boys in the street and say "OK cum drinking time" or do you have to have a reservation?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Kurtofan posted:

hakuna matata

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

criscodisco posted:

Do you just walk up to the boys in the street and say "OK cum drinking time" or do you have to have a reservation?
I think it's an appointment, kind of like a dental cleaning.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I forget exactly where but some island tribe has pregnant woman gently caress 3-4 random dudes a day to "wash" the fetus and keep her vagina healthy.

I wish I could remember so I can book a vacation.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SurfaceDetail posted:

I forget exactly where but some island tribe has pregnant woman gently caress 3-4 random dudes a day to "wash" the fetus and keep her vagina healthy.

Visiting mom?

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

a hole-y ghost posted:

Visiting mom?

No I wanna gently caress some pacific islander chicks.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

SurfaceDetail posted:

I love how these tribes have some perverted elders who make up all these sex traditions/rules and they are just accepted from then on like it's totally normal.

"uhh yeah, so I had a vision and the rain god came down and told me that all village women have to suck my dick 5 times a day or else it won't rain and all our crops will die."

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Yeah no way was the priestess making these rules.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Bill Cosby's like "exile me to Africa - it's cool"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SurfaceDetail posted:

What about the Amazon? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partible_paternity

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Oh maybe that was it. I just remembered jungle and droopy tribal tits.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
notice how all the cool and good parts of africa are muslim, we dont take that nonsense in the muslim world, and you WILL wash your butt with water

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

criscodisco posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etoro_people

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Strudel Man posted:

Oh okay. Does it cure AIDS tho?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Mods please change my name to Droopy Tribal Tits

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

They have a men's hut and a women's hut and then individual huts. They spend their nonworking/nonsleeping hours in the community huts where the women cook or weave and the men have long suck sessions and high five each other. Work is hunting or gardening. The tribe is very divided between the sexes, the men have as little contact with the women as they can and only marry/attempt to impregnate a sister of one of their suckboys.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Always do the opposite of what the Dark Eldar say.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Lotta Trump supporters here who think it's fun to criticize other cultures without looking in the mirror first. Who are you to say it's worse to rape infants to death when I heard that just a few weeks ago some baker wouldn't bake a cake for a gay couple.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sheep-Goats posted:

They have a men's hut and a women's hut and then individual huts. They spend their nonworking/nonsleeping hours in the community huts where the women cook or weave and the men have long suck sessions and high five each other. Work is hunting or gardening. The tribe is very divided between the sexes, the men have as little contact with the women as they can and only marry/attempt to impregnate a sister of one of their suckboys.

I wish I had kept the link but yeah, there's a huge emphasis on drinking old man cum iirc. Like they'd have a period of their lives where boys are mostly sucking dick and drinking cum. Its really progressive.

e:googling cum drinking tribe brings tons of good stuff

quote:

The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders daily from the age of 7 until they turn 17 to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong.

The Marind-anim of Southwest New Guinea -- who were ruthless headhunters -- give the boys to maternal uncles who penetrate them in anal intercourse for six years.

The nearby Jacquai tribe refers to the adult penetrator as "mo-e" (anus-father) and the receiving child as "mo-mog" (anus-son). Big Namba chiefs of the New Hebrides Islands have numerous boy lovers; the Keraki of the Papuan lowlands sodomize lads at a bull-roarer ceremony; and the Great Plateau Kaluli "engage" youths to older men selected by their fathers.

"Cum-dad, am I with butt-uncle this week or gently caress-grandad ?"

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Aug 1, 2016

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Also Africa seems like a place where you can make up any retarded poo poo and through ignorance and isolation it will go smooth

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

unpacked robinhood posted:

Also Africa seems like a place where you can make up any retarded poo poo and through ignorance and isolation it will go smooth

Wanna buy some albino parts? Gives you +5 wealth and +15 bullet resistance.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

mdm posted:

Mods please change my name to Droopy Tribal Tits

!

mud huts,

please!

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
If Africa teaches us one thing, it is that Darwinism is a myth. Otherwise the entire continent of bloody savages would have died out by now.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hopper posted:

If Africa teaches us one thing, it is that Darwinism is a myth. Otherwise the entire continent of bloody savages would have died out by now.

They are adapted to their environment vOv
The environment requires loving babies

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
orks who literally will technology into action

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Mariana Horchata posted:

I caught the AIDS down in Africa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
But how does this empower women in video games OP?

• Locked thread