Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Centripetal Horse posted:

What is going on, here? Is this the real life? I swear to God, I thought I saw Stipe Miocic, Tyron Woodley, Eddie Alvarez, and Michael Bisping listed as champions when I opened this thread.

That sausage that almost killed you last year actually did kill you. You ded. This is purgatory mi amigo. Enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Off the top of my head

1. Machida/Tito
2. Misaki/Akiyama
3. Diaz/Shamrock
4. Hendo/Bisping
5. Cung Le/Shamrock

Apparently I like watching dickheads get beat up.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

JONES: i broke my dick
ANTHONY MARNELL: what do you mean by that?
JONES: my dick is broken
ANTHONY MARNELL: what part? a-a-a priapism or?
JONES: Penile.

Yet another underrated Dunc post

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i want cowboy to roid up a little more and fight condit

Me too but they've been teammates and good pals for a long time which means they either won't ever fight one another, or they would kill each other in the octagon. Those two are particularly nuts and I could totally see them permanently mangling one another and laughing about it forever.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Barnett's gonna turn Arlovski inside out and then after the 'reem gets the belt they'll fight and it'll be amazing and JLB will retire as HW champ and the whole shitshow can begin again

• Locked thread