Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
because I am a responsible grown up and will not make bad gimmick threads. I have "cum":grin: a long ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Were you going to make such a thread without actually making GBS threads your pants?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
hoping for the bum release, instead got the cum police

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

hoping for the bum release, instead got the cum police

rate this garbage thread 5 for this post i am cyber dapsing you right now luvcow

:respek:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Please post videos, pics or gifs of pants making GBS threads pls. Spanks in advance (sia)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Kuato posted:

Please post videos, pics or gifs of pants making GBS threads pls. Spanks in advance (sia)

http://shittystories.com

quote:

Had I known the Spicy Beef Curry would have caused it I never would have ordered it. It began two days on Tuesday evening when Kim and I went out for a bite to eat at our favorite Indian restaurant in the city. I was extremely hungry and ate heartily after the long day at work. Each of us ordered a curry dish. As it turned out, my dish was a doozy. After pleasant conversation and a couple bottles of wine we wrapped it up and headed home. The first onset of rumblings began about two blocks from the restaurant. The sudden activity in my stomach got my attention, though the activity subsided as we continued the walk home. The second phase began as I was brushing my teeth and felt an extreme discomfort as a gas bubble formed somewhere in the depths of my bowels. At that point I knew I was in for a rough one. Being as exhausted as I was, I fell asleep for a couple of hours. I then awoke in a helpless panic as I felt my bowels beginning to regurgitate the curry I consumed earlier. As I was climbing over Kim in my feeble attempt to make it to the restroom, my rear end exploded and showered our bedroom wall. I had not put my boxers back on after our love making so there was no barrier between my rear end cannon and Kim and the wall. Kim awoke in a panic (not to mention covered in poo poo) and yelled as the stench overcame her and she realized what had happened. We are still considering hiring a professional cleaning service to do the job, but we are embarrassed to have anyone see it.

Originally posted 2009-09-28 10:14:00.

Aug 4, 2010

dont poo poo ur pants

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

www posted:

dont poo poo ur pants

Nah, poo poo your pants. Live a little.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!