Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm at the boss of the tower for the third charm. Master sword is close at hand.

its so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got a bunch of pc games including my copy of starcraft in the late 90s/early 2000s by renting them from a video store and registering the cd keys

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

What the gently caress store rented PC games though?

an epic independent one right around the corner from my house growing up

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I strongly considered learning to speedrun Quake 4 after playing through it on Nightmare.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Why were you at the preschool as well while the kids were out playing. lmfao Another pwn courtesy of your boy Wormskull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfSUVHkpfV8

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

My friend started having seizure symptoms while playing Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox and insisted on getting to a save point before going to tell his mom something was wrong.

i respect him

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my epic gamer confession, i couldnt beat the entire rare catalogue. i gave up

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no they will not posted:

I feel like this is one page away from someone sincerely and emotionlessly posting something really terrible

the rules of 4

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

The first time I ever played a RTS online with a friend other than WC2 with my dad, he used a maphack even though he could have destroyed me easily since I didn't know what I was doing and then admitted it to me a week later.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i cant remember what i did last time but i remember i cheesed the hell out of that fight and won extremely quickly with no skill whatsoever

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i looked up the boss and i remember now. i used a bee and the fire rod and just tanked the hits

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Used, a bee :raise: ?

it attacks them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i dont even have a bug net :teardrop:

gah! i also remembered i had doubled my magic meter by the time i fought the moth boss as well

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

This gabagool cant even capture fairies da fugg proba ly doesnt even have bottles what a rube

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I have one bottle with a red potion in it.

also lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

theres so many secrets and side quests and your freakin going dungeon to dungeon like a normie

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Not using fairies is a gamer win.

its not if its because you didnt even know you could catch them halfway through the game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I went to a Pokemon TCG tournament at the library and this kid brought a deck of like 500 cards and made up house rules like he could play as many energy cards per turn as he wanted and the energy type didn't matter and I didn't put my foot down and tell him to play the game right so I lost my first round and I cried on the way home.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I studied the rules for weeks and spent all kinds of time figuring out how to make a good deck and poo poo and when I got to the tournament and the guy was just like Uhhh yeah this is how I play at home and pulled like 20 cards on his first hand I was just too bewildered to do anything about it. I don't even remember any of the turns so he probably just put a Charizard out on the first turn and instantly won.

seems like he worked out the best way to win at pokemon tcg

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i sit almost motionless in complete silence unless its a hard game or multiplayer in which case occasional loud swearing and the sound of me pounding my desk comes out of the room

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats my favourite wormskull story and im glad he told it again

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

since everyone is talking in this thread i wish this study was completed 20 years ago so i could show it smugly to my mum http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-09/online-gaming-can-boost-school-scores/7703070

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

me 8 year old me coming home from primary school with an article printed out to show my mum i actually should be playing quake, its a form of studying

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I was playing some lovely free MMO on skype with my friends years ago and my buddy didnt know his mic was opened so everytime he did his special attack he made a little baby grunty noise. Nnf. Mmnf. NNNnf.

lol. im remembering that one classic in training stream now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i only had this mtg deck in school with an additional megatog added to it http://www.wizards.com/magic/displaythemedeck.asp?set=mirrodin&decknum=4 and i think it was the best most fun way to play the game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i once woke up my neighbour at 4 in the morning after they had finished a 22 hour flight playing counter strike extremely drunk, shouting and laughing with random 14 year olds in mm

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i only know this because i was so loud i didnt hear them knocking on my door so they left a note and then moved out a month later

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I think I got so mad at uhh... Probably TF2 or something but I yelled something real loud and the old lady downstairs started slamming a broom handle into her ceiling for 5 minutes and then a few months later she OD'd on pain medication.

noisy apartment gamers unite

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this was the studio apartment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJiQhXq_aGM

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Ive only played Overwatch for about three months at least, except for "Her Story".

in the past month i have been playing mario galaxy 2, metroid prime and wind waker for the first time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

theres some sort of zombie, an imp like creature and a pinkish guy. if anyone can remember their names help a bro out

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i always had pink armour in every halo game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

i never played world of warcraft and when someone posted a pic on here a few yrs ago of the barnacle jim enemy i asked what game that was from

the only time ive seen world of warcraft in motion is the leroy jenkins video

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

metroid is at its finest when it tells you exactly what to do next

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

bob will need the varia suit to withstand the epic flames he must endure for his crimes

bob reading this post then looking at his other monitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ6M7G5up-4&t=365s

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my favourite sort of goon is the kind that cant wait to share their hosed up perversions and will tell you in any thread that looks even relevant

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

proof reading is for losers

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im glad the regular wierdos who browse the lepers colony looking for lulz have all come to imp zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

im in an xbox party from my computer and my friend doesnt know we can hear him and hes rapping will smiths miami to the beat of the competitive pokemon music

wheres the vocaroo?

• Locked thread