Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

When my phone alerts me Chipcheezum uploaded a new video

I'll be the first to ask but how about Multiplayer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Uncharted 4 DLC: If you thought Drake's brother was out of left field, wait until we introduce HIS SISTER

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

The most important decision Naughty Dog made for the game was to keep the T rating. With Last of Us being so good and Batman Arkham switching to an M rating.

Uncharted isnstill the family fun shooter that even Little Timmy can rent at Blockbuster

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

That'll be covered in the three hours of easter egg videos Chip's gonna make at the end of the LP.

Dont forget the two hour Other things I found in camera mode video

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

To note the lived in feel of the house, I bet why that pill bottle is so torn up is that it got left in the laundry accidentaly, as for who in the house needs blood pressure medicine , not sure so it must be working.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Delirare posted:

I was really close to tears at the end of the video. And then the dread started seeping in. What could happen to change the life they have there. Sure, Nate has this longing look and might be a bit of a thrill seeker... please don't let anything bad happen to them.

Haha you could have just turned the game off and enjoyed Uncharted next gen prequel and epilogue.

This segment of the game reminds me of an older game that doesn't get enough love as it should but The Darkness had a cute segment where it was the protag and his girlfriend just watching It's a Wonderful Life on their crappy tv. The player could press a button any time to leave but you can just sit there and enjoy the whole movie with some light commentary, shifting positions to get more comfortable and a good smooching for an achievement. The latest Grand Theft Auto games also count with having similar segments but aren't as focused as Uncharted 4's or the Darkness.

More chilling segments Videogame Industry

Playing Theory of a Deadman songs for your ex girlfriend in Indigo Prophecy counts btw

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Ah yes my mistake

Terrible smooching movie

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

One of Drakes coworkers overhears him talking about Crash Bandicoot so he lends an old copy of Crash Team Racing to the Nathan M./ Elana household

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

drat it, if this really is the end of the franchise than Drake has never fought a luchador

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Hot take on this episode : Sam's Sully is pretty mean to him

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

None of the games had enough Sully, even the one about Drake and Sully's relationship

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Thread got me unexected when the 120 something new messages weren't about the Laura Bailey voicing a black woman when Naugty Dog could have hired someone more fitting but Nadine being a scripted fight.

I guess since Drake has to end out the window by the end of it the player could just run away immeditaly when the fight began. Those guns could choke a grizzly

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Can you imagine being covered in so much callous that bullets wouldn't even draw blood

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Even though its been a few days since I watched the last update but GOD Sully's facial expressions are amazing

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

^runs out of Naughty Dog studios screaming what a bunch of goddamn hippies they are after playtesting Drake throwing his soda into the recycling bin*

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Elana loving cheats at videogames, theres no way Drake, an expert platformer couldnt easily beat her score.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Remember all those times Elana was picking off headshots 100 yards away with a magnum

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

If I had any video editing skills I would take a lot of the Grexby art and super impose it on the wedding album and vacation camera

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Hey Chip I remember you were saying you had a lot of problems recording Chapter 8 and wasted an entire night with unusable footage. Did we see those sections in the update? If not will those be disccused in the next LP recording?

Also I kind of hate the end of the video. It's like they found Avery's grave and solved the puzzle but it just pointed to a new area that seems a lot more like somethign Rafe would or will stumble across. It's basically just three crosses on a cliffside and a seaside cave entrance in the middle. Think they should have found more clues or something that mattered in Avery's grave

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Chip, can you confirm of you run past all the enemies quick enough , Drake will be in a bikini during the emd credits?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Wait, maybe both Sam and Drake in a bikini?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Problem is it would encourage me, the player, to give Sam a flying squirrel punch

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Mraagvpeine posted:

So, when's that Condemned 2 LP coming? :cheeky:

I dont think that would make a very fun Lets Play

Whens the Condemned 2 stream with Voidburger coming?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

KieranWalker posted:

When I played through that section, Sam interrupted his own joke to point out the well to Nate, and dropped the punchline when I got back in the Jeep, which made it flow a lot more naturally. It struck me as doubly hilarious, just because at that point I had no idea the characters would resume a conversation, so Sam's stupid pirate joke was my introduction to it.

This game is fantastic.

I'm happy you shared the cannon choice for how dialog works

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Want the Call of Duty hat cheat so everyone is wearing floaing caims over their heads that fall apart when they die

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

They should have taken the 50/50 chance. Drake's lucky enought to make it

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Next Gen 3D platformer.

Naughty Dog, starring Victor the Dog

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

It got me the most when she fiddling with her wedding ring

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Do PMC's face any sort of legal repercussions for doing this, like are shoreline going to get a big fine?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

There was a gameplay demo after the announcement with Liquid Sam gunning for revenge and the Madagascar chase but the LP hasnt gotten to the segment yet. I imagine thats where the 60 fps came from

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

player opens journal and flip back a few pages to discover Batman style tracking bug between the pages

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Hey Uncharted 4 DLC multiplayer is getting a huge update Horde mode that some news sites will be talking about. For those worried I can confirm that there are no *spoilers in the trailer and while it is safe to watch you might still not want any Youtube search history messing up Uncharted 4 for anyone. None the less I'll post the trailer for those curious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pajI_GSiLtA

* I loving lied, Dread Lord Adam Baldridge hungers for your booty

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

That's actually be Drake filling out paperwork

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Highwang posted:

What Drake & Sam didn't realize is that they arrived on the island Ganondorf utterly destroys in Wind Waker.

The big fantasy aspect to this game is Drake and Sam meeting a giant talking Angler/Catfish

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Watch-Digs would have been so much better if Aiden could go out only wearing underwear

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Who cleans up the poop in Libertalia?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

He already lp'ed WatDogs though

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

For Gods sake its just Rapture 0.5

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Watch Dogs 3's final boss flies you to Disney World 2.0 and you have a giant open park hack battle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Uncharted 4's DLC has been revealed as a Standalone game starring Cloe that is very detached from 4 so no spoilers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V32k4ZtEsAw

I don't think this will share the same tone...

• Locked thread