Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
The one with the picture in the woods that he's trying to DMCA off the internet?

Thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'm not going to post my picture.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of you, OP.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

FIRST TIME posted:

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of you, OP.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I found this pic while using ask Jeeves:
http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/File:Me_in_a_Fedora.png?useskin=oasis

It's not him, this guy was fatter.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

look in the mirror OP

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Dunno why he's trying to DMCA that pic, it's great and he should be proud of it

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Aw yes, thanks!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my locket has been robbed!!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Nonslenderman

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

you know ive never actually seen the original (if it even is the original but I will assume so).

There's just so much to appreciate!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
nice job mirroring this image to foil google image search

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
There was never an original. It's all just a fabrication of the internet and autism.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

what's the story behind this again? if i remember it's a goon clearly setting up a funny photo, but everyone still acts like it's the old forums and they stumbled on an actual fedora guy

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

extra stout posted:

what's the story behind this again? if i remember it's a goon clearly setting up a funny photo, but everyone still acts like it's the old forums and they stumbled on an actual fedora guy
there was a thread about fedoras and the very subject of the photo posted it because he has some sort of humiliation fetish and then complained in the thread when people started making fun of him and photoshopping and he DMCA'd and people kept reuploading it and....

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
yeah he put his picture up on a forum of assholes and got upset when people made fun of him haha

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

that's so yesterday, this is the new paradigm

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Al Cowens posted:

there was a thread about fedoras and the very subject of the photo posted it because he has some sort of humiliation fetish and then complained in the thread when people started making fun of him and photoshopping and he DMCA'd and people kept reuploading it and....

it was a mod challenge to make himself look like a dipshit and he tried to roll with the punches and really made himself look like a dipshit and then got mad when people wouldn't stop making fun of him for looking like a dipshit

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

it was a mod challenge to make himself look like a dipshit and he tried to roll with the punches and really made himself look like a dipshit and then got mad when people wouldn't stop making fun of him for looking like a dipshit

What a loving dipshit

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
He dmca'd or otherwise bitched to imgur about a picture of him I found where he's dejectedly eating a double down and got it deleted.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

to be fair the goons were dicks and made fun of him from the start even though he completed the mod challenge and produced an image so good goons still bring it up

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Mercrom posted:

to be fair the goons were dicks and made fun of him from the start even though he completed the mod challenge and produced an image so good goons still bring it up

Really an epic win when I think about it wow I changed my mind

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

t ... turn off your monitor

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

:dmca:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

TURN YOU MONITOR ON!!!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

TURN YOU MONITOR ON!!!

Uh, it's already on so I can read ur posts, but the contrast is way low so that I can also see myself reflected in it, basically the best of both worlds.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Ork of Fiction posted:

Uh, it's already on so I can read ur posts, but the contrast is way low so that I can also see myself reflected in it, basically the best of both worlds.

put your fedora on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
wow white socks with thong sandals ... that isnt even comfortable jfc

• Locked thread