Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

The 18-year-old first kid was caught smoking what looks like a joint at a concert in a video that emerged Wednesday.

The video, posted by Radar Online, shows Obama puffing away on the cigarette at the Lollapalooza festival in Chicago last month.

In the 9-second clip, the elder child of President Obama can be seen in the background smoking as a young girl in the foreground of the video dances and sticks her tongue out.

An eyewitness claimed that Obama was smoking pot, according to the website.

Obama sparked some controversy in July after she skipped out on Hillary Clinton’s historic speech at the Democratic National Convention to rock out at Lollapalooza instead.

Photographs and videos of Obama also surfaced showing her bustin’ a move at the music fest.

Her commander-in-chief dad admitted in his memoir to smoking pot and using “a little blow” in high school and college.

Marijuana was recently decriminalized in the state of Illinois – where Malia was allegedly caught smoking.

State Gov. Bruce Rauner signed a bill into law this month that removes criminal penalties for those found in possession of 10 grams of marijuana or less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Looks like she won't be able to "roll" her way out of this one :mmmhmm:

How does this make you feel GBS? Please discuss

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

How does this make you feel GBS? Please discuss

This makes me feel sad because I'm at work right now and cant smoke my own marijuana cigarette right now. :(

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

wow cool who cares

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im waiting for my sister to bring me weed so im also pretty upset

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
weed is cool, good

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

wow cool who cares

This is the President's DAUGHTER??!? She is supposed to represent the USA in a lady-like FASHION??

gently caress you bitch I'm gonna kill you

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Celluloid Sam posted:

im waiting for my sister to bring me weed so im also pretty upset

do you mean sister, or "sista"? is malia coming over?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Bananana posted:

do you mean sister, or "sista"? is malia coming over?

im scared of black people

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I bet she has access to that super potent experimental weed they make over in Area 51. Totes jelly.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
this bothers me a lot less than the football guy husband of that one soccer girl with the dumb name Hope Solo i think it is

i clicked links randomly and next thing i know i realized there is a man in the nfl who's been arrested for 3 DUIs, 2 drug charges, and like 4 assaults/batteries and he's done something like a total combined 42 days in prison in his life

i think there was a rape in there too

hopefully he steals his own bobbleheads and jerseys and gets life, so we all get justice in the end

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I bet Barack thought her how to roll. He seems p. cool like that .

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lmao how is this a story.
"teenager smokes weed at music festival"
reads like an onion headline

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Didn't the Bush twins have a bunch of DUI's while their dad was in office

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

lmao how is this a story.
"teenager smokes weed at music festival"
reads like an onion headline

I bet the fox news headline will say something about "thugs"

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Her joint smoking face does actually increase her resemblance to her father.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:420::siren:HOLY loving poo poo SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL THE SECRET SERVICE:siren::420:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Being in a position to diss hillary clinton by skipping her mobster lizard speech to go to a lovely music festival and take drugs. Yeah I wish I could do that.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
man, i dunno, it's kind of beautiful. isn't it?

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Choom Gang 2.0

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
every obama Owns.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Good for her. I hope she gets elected president, like her old man.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Choom Gang 2.0

Cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

Good for her. I hope she gets elected president, like her old man.

This, except that dynasties are bad.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

BREAKING: Millenial caught getting high lmfao

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've been caught smoking weed plenty of times, no one's ever made it a national scandal. Then again I'm Mexican so I think they expect me to smoke weed.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
:gas:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It's disappointing that the privileged political elite - this American royalty - gets CIA-grade chiba, while the rest of us are forced to sift through the stems and seeds, as such is the struggle of the proletariat. Full communism now.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

quote:

"Obama sparked some controversy in July after she skipped out on Hillary Clinton’s historic speech at the Democratic National Convention to rock out at Lollapalooza instead."

HOLY poo poo! An 18 year old girl would rather go to a music festival than hear a dried-out old lizard drone on for 3 hours?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

conservatives are mad at the outrage that some Bush girls took a bunch of flak for being ragin alcoholics and are loving offended that nobody cares the president's daughter smokes weed

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

conservatives are mad at the outrage that some Bush girls took a bunch of flak for being ragin alcoholics and are loving offended that nobody cares the president's daughter smokes weed

Alcoholics ruin a lot of peoples lives, stoners just chillax and love everyone.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my sister came with my weed so im not sad NY more

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

my sister came with my weed so im not sad NY more

GBS success story!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Volume posted:

Alcoholics ruin a lot of peoples lives, stoners just chillax and love everyone.

That's just like you're opinion man - The literal conservative response

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I like to think Obama's gonna sit her down and be all "I'm gonna handle this like my dad handled it when he caught me smoking a cigarette." then he drops a phat ounce on the table in front of her all "You're gonna smoke all of this in one sitting. Let's see how much you like the ganja after that."

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Blistex posted:

HOLY poo poo! An 18 year old girl would rather go to a music festival than hear a dried-out old lizard drone on for 3 hours?

Hillary would probably be more relatable if she did a few less speeches and a little more smoking weed at music festivals.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

He's gonna bring his choom gang in and make her smoke by his hosed up rear end in a top hat smoke rules.

Look up the choom gang smoking rules. Obama was an rear end in a top hat. He could make his daughter hate smoking weed with that poo poo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i smoked some of the weed and now I feel pretty darn good fellas

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
looks like a background blonde lady's sunglasses. Or a doober. idk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

I like to think Obama's gonna sit her down and be all "I'm gonna handle this like my dad handled it when he caught me smoking a cigarette." then he drops a phat ounce on the table in front of her all "You're gonna smoke all of this in one sitting. Let's see how much you like the ganja after that."

quote:

Obama was apparently known for starting pot-smoking trends within the group. He coined the term "total absorption," or TA. Basically, anyone who exhaled smoke prematurely would be assessed a penalty, and skipped the next time the joint was passed around. His other innovation was the "roof hit," in which the Choom Gang would roll up the windows of a car and smoke inside. Once all the weed was gone, they would tilt their heads back and suck in the remaining smoke from the car ceiling.

She gonna get high af

• Locked thread