Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Digital Fingers posted:

My gay uncle Joejoe was like a father to me until my mother and I moved out west when i was 11ish, I think that kind of broke his heart.

Real cool dude he was ~married~ to a mustache man (uncle berri) who owned a bunch of pizza places and looked like the guy on the can of pringles. Joejoe was a master in wing chun and owned his own dojo and taught a fellow that Bruce loving Lee trained under for a bit when he came to america.

He had a giant rear end film collection and owned about a thousand kung-fu movies and one time when i was sleeping over we watched some weird japanese anime Frankenstein together and it freaked me the hell out because Frankenstein ripped the head off a deer and hung it in some anime ladies shower.

He was the best and I miss him a bunch.

yeah, well my gay uncle works for nintendo and this one time he brought the cool new gameboy to a family gathering and he let me try to take a picture of it but the gameboy had some weird device on it that made the film totally expose

and he gave me the secret cheats for perfect dark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
so if your gay uncle, Jack, was stuck on a roof, would you help your gay uncle Jack off?

• Locked thread