Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
depends on the source, size and type of turd (def. not runny)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

SurfaceDetail posted:

Why not runny? Cuz then you'd need to chew

good point but i just randomly assumed you'd have to eat it off a sidewalk or some poo poo and i didn't want to scratch up my teeth on the concrete

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

OctoberBlues posted:

This depends a lot on what information I can glean about the other people. Do they look like they need money just to eat and survive? Are they rich? Do they look crazy? There's just not enough info here and I would probably just accept the fact I am going to have to eat two turds because my odds are horrendous even if I try to figure out the perfect amount.

this (like if someone at table has tribal facial tattoos) also the condition of the turd

• Locked thread