Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Isaac posted:

Thats right I got some opinions that need to be moved ASAP so im doing a goon only offer where you can post in this thread to receive a FREE opinion. Theres nothing wrong with them, 100% free opinions, you can even share them as long as you credit the source (me), which is all I ask.

I see the coupon has expired. I guess we get what we paid for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OK, I regret criticising Isaac's handiwork, and this topic is for his opinions not mine. Why am I such a dick sometimes, Isaac?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

If someone had to lose every finger but one (this includes thumbs), which do you feel would be the most useful?

id keep the thumb I think

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

NVJ posted:

am i gay

The guages make me think maybe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Has anyone ever sucked their own dick?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

GreyPowerVan posted:

Rude, Isaac is a top tier poster.

gently caress that was an opinion and now I've ruined the thread.

Should I go to sleep now or in 1 hour when I pass out from exhaustion?

Im probably too late to the party on this opinion but you should have gone to bed an hour early and feel better for a whole day instead of whatever you were gonna waste that hour on

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

BigBadSteve posted:

OK, I regret criticising Isaac's handiwork, and this topic is for his opinions not mine. Why am I such a dick sometimes, Isaac?

You probably have a brain tumour, thats what id guess

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Has anyone ever sucked their own dick?

Yes ive seen the 'awesome cougars' photo

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
whaddya think a these nutz op

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

The Protagonist posted:

whaddya think a these nutz op

Not giving me much to go on. maybe a pic to get things rolling?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Isaac posted:

Im probably too late to the party on this opinion but you should have gone to bed an hour early and feel better for a whole day instead of whatever you were gonna waste that hour on

Yeah I did the staying up thing and now I feel like poo poo.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

People tell me they are delicious but i i only ever eat sunflower seeds. Im gonna try a pistachio soon. Theres an Outkast line thats like "With some nasty hoes, eatin pistachios" which makes me think they must be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

they're dope as hell

just as long as you scope em out good, watch out for the occasional one that looks all shriveled and sketch, might have a fossilized worm buried inside and tastes like satan's dingleberries

• Locked thread