Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

oh yeah and they invented the best food ever which is pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I ve said it before, but it bears repeating: Pizza is my Spirit Animal.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

:wth:

my face when she added hot dogs.

and not in a good way. in a, "what the gently caress is she doing" way.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

thathonkey posted:

good bbq is only found in one part of the world specifically the southern usa. rednecks are the people who make said good bbq. any other bbq you think youve had that you thought was good was actually bad hth

quoting cause I've approved and verified the data in this post.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

She... Wha... She... :cry:

I know, man... I know

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

OctoberBlues posted:

Guess I'll go to Fazolis by myself then

Wait! I was gonna go! :(

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

OctoberBlues posted:

Sorry man, GRILLARY CLINTON and I ended up going, it was a great time, boy are we stuffed!

Ghey

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

extra stout posted:

***eats a food that is white flour wrapped around cream cheese, the most savory item on the italian dessert menu***

What dessert is this? Asking for a friend, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

OctoberBlues posted:

I had some fajitas yesterday with rice and beans - goddamn I love italian food!

:raise:

• Locked thread