Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

big tits and spaghetti, what's not to love??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Goodpancakes posted:

What did the Italians eat before pasta and tomatoes arrived at their shores?
Parrot tongues and other weird poo poo, on the whole pasta and tomatoes were a good thing for them

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Away all Goats posted:

do italians still lose their poo poo when you cut spaghetti cause lol
wtf is wrong with you

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

Lasagna is loving tits.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

please stop objectifying the nice man by imagining making him into your lasagna bitch

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gently KRS posted:

If you aint adding a little bit of balsamic vinegar to your tomato sauce you're doing it wrong
whoa I never even thought of using balsamic, I usually use red wine vinegar

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hey, it's Insalatt with his trademark salad leaf!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

She... Wha... She... :cry:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Bananana posted:

I know, man... I know
it's worse because that's like how people in my family make spaghetti too.. I know exactly why she added the oil to the pasta before cooking..

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Oscar Wild posted:

Op is right, Italian food is awesome
Grated squash on bolognese is a little weird but it looks good!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

limaCAT posted:

Questa è la migliore discussione del sottogruppo "Cazzate in libertà" sul sito "qualcosadiorribile.com". Grazie mille per aver aperto questa discussione.
stop speaking japanese you freaking weeaboo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I had spaghetti... I didn';t have any italian sausage so i sliced up some bratwurst in there instead. little bit too much shredded carrot in the sauce but otherwise good.

• Locked thread