Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I loving love weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Mustached5thGrader posted:

After being lost for a week, my gummy edibles arrived. Each pack had melted at some point, so I’ve got four rectangle bricks of 500mg gummies.

I placed them in the fridge planning to just cut them into little strips. Is it possible that the dosage could be completely hosed from melting?

I would eat the whole rectangle, just to be sure.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
Friday loving finally. I did not think I was going to make it through this week. I was laid off for 6 weeks and got real used to not getting up and doing things. Now I have a new job that is awesome and I get to see dogs and do interesting computer touching. But man gently caress 8am forever and double gently caress 8am 5 days a week. That poo poo is cruel.

So to celebrate I got a cart that tastes of lavender and vanilla and 7g of Lemon Haze and I am not leaving my hammock until Sunday evening.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mornings suck, I just want to hibernate in a cave and do nothing at all until about 11, then I'll be more than happy to get some work done tbh

If you're a morning person and you're reading this, gently caress you!!!!!!!!!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Good soup! posted:

Mornings suck, I just want to hibernate in a cave and do nothing at all until about 11, then I'll be more than happy to get some work done tbh

If you're a morning person and you're reading this, gently caress you!!!!!!!!!

If you wake up at 430 every morning, you get more day

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I like nights a little better tbh, do some of my best writing with a cool summer night breeze and :420:

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

i assume stoners to have night brains, for some reason. 04:20 is the best drat vape of the day.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Antioch posted:

Friday loving finally. I did not think I was going to make it through this week. I was laid off for 6 weeks and got real used to not getting up and doing things.

My last day of work was 3/6

I got used to not having a purpose somewhere around day 85. I buy a lot of weed now though and the apartment is very clean, all the time.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Saint Drogo posted:

i assume stoners to have night brains, for some reason. 04:20 is the best drat vape of the day.

7am on a Saturday morning with coffee and :420: is the life for me

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
weed.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
I had a productive morning and Kondo-cleaned my bookcase. Re-arranging my remaining books in chronological order by possession date and source was a good mental health exercise. Weed helps with that part, making it easy and fun to remember and draw the chronology from 1999 to about 2018, remembering stories along the way.

:coffeepal:

(It made me realize that I had far too many books that I kept for no other reason than to look pretentious. What a dummy.)

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Weed helps bring the Alex and Alfred figurines back closer together again :unsmith:

Trauts
May 1, 2010
Thought I was gonna get a qtr of some good stuff but my guy decided to gently caress me over and now I got 6gs of CBD nugs. No head high whatsoever. poo poo fuckin sucks. Someone in a legal state take a hit of some good cannabis and be happy you are able to buy the weeds from a store.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

CBD is so disappointing

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

Trauts posted:

Thought I was gonna get a qtr of some good stuff but my guy decided to gently caress me over and now I got 6gs of CBD nugs. No head high whatsoever. poo poo fuckin sucks. Someone in a legal state take a hit of some good cannabis and be happy you are able to buy the weeds from a store.

Why is he your guy?

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

PokeJoe posted:

CBD is so disappointing

Good for anxiety in vape form

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

CBD is so disappointing

what are you expecting? it's an anti-inflammation drug. its great at killing pain in many contexts, as well as anxiety. if you are looking for something else i guess youll be disappointed but thats kind of on you

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

PokeJoe posted:

CBD is so disappointing

no it isn’t

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I think you guys missed the context...

My buddy in a prohibition state had his long time dealer do that too. Meanwhile I just chatted my bro in Denver who couldn't find any low THC flower at his nearby shop.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Yes it is. It does gently caress all for my anxiety except make my wallet lighter

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Epitope posted:

My buddy in a prohibition state had his long time dealer do that too. Meanwhile I just chatted my bro in Denver who couldn't find any low THC flower at his nearby shop.

Low thc flower sits on the shelf until testing expires, then they send it off to the labs where it becomes concentrates.

If you want low thc, high cbd weed, you should get a medical card. Lots of grows run a few high cbd strains with modest thc for medical use. It's about $80 for an appointment and another $25 for registering with the state. Then you don't have to pay 20+% sales tax. It pays for itself in the first few visits.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Just buy CBD hemp on the internet. You can buy it in any state, and it's super cheap. Mix it with THC weed in whatever ratio you like.

Trauts
May 1, 2010

Epitope posted:

Yeah you got it right. It's a phenomenon, has been happening to a lot of people via a lot of otherwise solid connects passing off CBD nugs (I'm sure there's some THC in there but for all intents and purposes, doesn't do poo poo) as real strains. And it's pretty much impossible to tell the difference at the time of the purchase - only after you've faced 3 bowls of "Gorilla Glue" and feel no weed effects. After smoking enough of the poo poo I do get effects out of it but it's not really what I'm looking for and it's impractical to get to that level of consumption (much rather would have CBD products in concentrate form, with effects being actually noticeable).

Still being sold CBD nugs as dank nugs at dank nug prices, is some straight up scamming bullshit. gently caress people who do that.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
I still like the grey market where the weed is sticky and in tact.

I went to a local retailer that I had a reputation with. Last year sometime, they were bought out by a large company and are retiring the local icon name. The nugs I bought crumbled into gunpowder... it burns like a dry season grass fire.

My friend's sticky? I've never had to label a container of a friend's weed with a mark to note to myself not to smoke it.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

grillster posted:

I still like the grey market where the weed is sticky and in tact.

I went to a local retailer that I had a reputation with. Last year sometime, they were bought out by a large company and are retiring the local icon name. The nugs I bought crumbled into gunpowder... it burns like a dry season grass fire.

My friend's sticky? I've never had to label a container of a friend's weed with a mark to note to myself not to smoke it.

i mean its the difference between buying groceries that were shipped to a supermarket on a truck vs fresh veggies right out of someone's backyard. although there are some dispensaries that grow their own

i am planning to start growing sometime this year, dont have anywhere i can do an indoor setup but i have a balcony area where ive got a bunch of plants doing pretty well

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I just finished a trim contract the other day with a grow that seriously takes good care of their weed. Specified as little stem as possible, no crows feet, mow the leaves that can't easily be snipped out even with the bud. It's for their dispensary. They even take the time to cure most of their product. It caught me off guard because the last grow I worked at was awful, and trimmed wet with machines, but they had four dispensaries to feed.

Good dispensary owned grows do exist, you just have to find them. Still, you can do just fine with a few plants in a closet. Go read the grow thread.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Denture cleaner tablets (I'm not Genesplicer, I use them to clean my retainers) work amazing for cleaning bowls

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Earwicker posted:

i mean its the difference between buying groceries that were shipped to a supermarket on a truck vs fresh veggies right out of someone's backyard. although there are some dispensaries that grow their own

Well put

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Weed will be the new local micro breweries

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I hope this state legalized soon, growing my own would be incredible.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

me: I need to loose weight, weed's not doing anything for me anymore
also me: vapes once then can't leave bed for hours

Trauts
May 1, 2010
Weed and working out go together surprisingly well together, provided you aren't a complete newb at both of them. Even just starting out, do whatever you can that will tire you out to exhaustion, then cool down, hydrate, then spark up. Makes the protein shake taste less awful, and you get a nice blend of endorphins and cannabinoids going on. Doesn't eliminate soreness at all but it makes it less terrible. Ymmv

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
it turns out going less than 5 hours without chooming for 6 months straight results in quite the withdrawl upon cessation

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

Trauts posted:

Weed and working out go together surprisingly well together, provided you aren't a complete newb at both of them. Even just starting out, do whatever you can that will tire you out to exhaustion, then cool down, hydrate, then spark up. Makes the protein shake taste less awful, and you get a nice blend of endorphins and cannabinoids going on. Doesn't eliminate soreness at all but it makes it less terrible. Ymmv

This and also for running

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

grillster posted:

This and also for running

I was running downhill while high last week and got bad cramps in my quads :saddowns:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
thats why you always buy in at least half ounce quantities

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
It's been since the 5th now

I might actually be on a real t break that gets me higher when I come back wtf

The Walrus posted:

thats why you always buy in at least half ounce quantities

If I did this I would need a locked box that only opens once it's empty and rations me out because I have this weird quirk where anything bigger than an eighth lasts me exactly the same amount of time.

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Jun 23, 2020

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Gonna try and take a break till Thursday afternoon. My throat is burned up a little from vaping and my tolerance is trashed from all the high quality edibles (and vaping).

The fact that this seems big to me is all the reason I should. We're in the hellworld but lately I've spent every minute I'm not at work or driving blitzed on something and that can't be good. I'm able to take breaks when I need to get clean for a job and all but once that was done I went hogwild.

Really looking forward to the first night back. The best high for me has a little bit of disassociation and I haven't had that in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost