Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I only vape dry herb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Seems like a pretty expensive toaster oven but it's probably pretty convenient if you do it all the time

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

You don't have a backup grinder and a backup backup grinder? I'll be praying for you.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Never used formula 420 but kosher salt and iso cleans anything I have quickly and easily. Never really felt like it was much effort, what makes the commercial stuff easier to use?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

kgibson posted:

Hello internet friends. Can anyone advise a newbie where online I should buy a grinder for cooking and what grinder I should buy? I have been thrust into this position unexpectedly by my beloved wife and am grateful for your guidance.

You don't need a special grinder for cooking but if you're grinding a bunch up you can use a blade coffee grinder. Any ol 4 piece hand grinder will work fine too

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

CBD is so disappointing

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Yes it is. It does gently caress all for my anxiety except make my wallet lighter

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I bought some "nice" weed and it's not nice at all :(. Should have bought the blue dream

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

That's stupid. It should be like a take a penny leave a penny tray at the gas station

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

In WA the edibles can't be more than 10mg per item, you'll have to eat a few at once probably. I think lots of states have laws like this

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I've met people who have had similar experiences but can't really fathom it. Just try again. Did you eat it? Smoke it?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I've had a lot of legal weed and Ive only found like 3 seeds ever in it. Pretty good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

What's a good portable vape? I have a plug the wall one I use at home but sometimes I find myself smoking a hitter instead of using it because it takes 15 mins to warm up. My buddy has a dynavap he likes that seems like an ok hitter replacement but I wouldn't mind a rechargable electric if they are any good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i don't really get the munchies much either but I used to. They just kinda stopped as I got older.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

have you tried pipe cleaners

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i use an e-nano plugged into a bubbler and it's lasted me for like...6 years

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i use a cheapo fishing reel style one from ali-express. i broke one and had to buy another but since the whole top part doesn't rotate they need cleaned less often and the top doesn't stick near as much

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33009739360.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5e234c4dyVOctu

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i smoked some spice at a party once and it was not a good experience. a good friend's roommate had to go to rehab for it and all his friends were baffled he didn't just smoke weed

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my local place has 10% off online orders but i never do it because i want to see if all the kief has been tumbled off the weed or not before i buy it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Id probably have trouble going to weekend only too right now. I mean just look around at the outside world and tell me you want to freebase reality all the time

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

thathonkey posted:

im not questioning that the strain produces wildly different look, smell, and taste i just think the different effects people experience from them are dubious at best. anyway i still enjoy learning and reading about strains i just take the effects part with a big grain of salt. and being in a less enlightened state of course just have to take people at their word as to what the strain even is.

i think it's all hocus pocus too. the person at the store just goes on and on about how this will make me happy or sleepy or horny or w/e but you might as well be telling me tequilla will make me angry and whisky will make me creative

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i use the little scoop/scraper in the grinder to shovel the weed around, the only time I touch it is when I put it in the grinder

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

its ok sometimes but if i get into the netflix/video game groove with my morning coffee while high the day is done before it begins

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i used to try a mix of strains but now i just ask to see the weed and buy the one that looks the most kiefy and its never once let me down

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I know this guy's good because he uses all the moves I would

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

factorio and more recently satisfactory do that to me sometimes

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bagmonkey posted:

I need to pick those two up some time soon. Which would you recommend for someone who loves city builders in particular?

Factorio. It's older and has more to do, and the base building is more city-like. Satisfactory is more first person automation factory. Pretty similar but less city -like. If you like factorios automation you'll like satisfactory tho

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

joop

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

idk how you could stay sober and self isolate unless you lived on some big property or something. what the hell else am I supposed to do in my 1 bedroom apartment

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

sometimes i do those things

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

yeah get a water pipe for your dry herb vape. it makes mine like 5x more pleasant to use

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i made a bunch of abv butter last week and it works great for being made from trash

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i don't smoke enough joints to ever really get any practice so the machine spits out a perfect one the 3 times a year i use it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

they're probably intentionally tumbled. i always like to inspect my weed for this because it's really common and the weed that looks better usually is. :shrug:

https://thekiefthief.com/kief-tumbler-ditch-your-kief-box/

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

How long does a charge last? I've been looking for something to replace my hitter box when hiking to cut down on the smoking

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bagmonkey posted:

I will report back on that sir!!

Anyone have a recommendation for a not-too-expensive bong / water pipe that I could use my Fury Edge on? I ordered the WPA attachment and have been poking around Daily High Club, but with how low the prices are, I'm worried this poo poo will be that super fragile cheaply made glass.

Regardless I am definitely going to be trying to make my own bong out of a wine bottle this week. Yeehaw!

i ordered one too and got the wpa attachment. i'll let you know if it fits in my bubbler i use my other vape on once it arrives.

i got one of these

https://www.dhgate.com/product/d020...od%7C3581884889

although it was only $35 shipped when i bought mine...

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I got the glass adapter w my fury edge and it fits fine in the bubbler I have. Haven't used it yet though as I'm taking a t break

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i cleaned my grinder for the first time in years too the other day.

protip for people buying stimmy vapes: use your grinder upside down to get a finer grind. vapes much better

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i use the little plastic scraper they all come with to shovel it over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

nishi koichi posted:

holy poo poo t-break dreams are nuts. cool, sometimes, though; i was phoenix wright and i got someone off a murder rap

i dreamed i witnessed a murder a few days ago :gibs: