Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Finally watching the most recent episode and less than a third in, what the gently caress is going on with Adore? On something? Coming off something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, this last episode the emotional state and her face just reminded me way too much of what I've seen when people are suddenly cut off, which made me really sad, particularly comparing that image to the person who was on S6.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

Annnnnnnnnnd bookmarked. I swear, this is the best show for reactions.
It seriously is, a large part of my pictures in that vein are from the show. Every season :allears:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh good I'm not the only one who thought Katya was kind of screwed from the start with the character assignment. Compared to the others, Diana was... meh, historically.

Honestly I'm kind of meh about this episode in general. Entertaining bits, but the whole thing was kind of "shrug, I wonder what happens next week" for some reason.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Katya playing Margaret Thatcher would have been amazing.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pretty much everything was blah about that episode, bring Ginger back and forget it happened and do something that isn't meh.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I really miss the mini challenges

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Really Detox, really?

Really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Between Alaska and Adore this is apparently the season of insecure meltdowns from surprising people.

• Locked thread