Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
In a way, I kind of understand Alyssa's reasoning. Katya had been doing really well, but fell flat on her face this week, and on the other hand, Ginger had been consistent throughout, but hadn't really done anything to have an "all star" moment quite yet. Do you give someone a second chance to bounce back to great, or do you wait for someone to break through to great?

To be fair though, I don't think Ginger should have been in the bottom anyway. She was alright, albeit "kinda there" at times (though I feel like that kind sums up her run?). I actually like Ginger more this season than I did during her original season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Man, Katya can't seem to catch a break. Does horrible one week, but gets a second chance. Then the following week, absolutely kills the challenge, and still ends up in the bottom.

• Locked thread