Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Why isn't Tatianna's spoken word available online somewhere already?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Pellisworth posted:

Todrick is the most useless judge

I have no idea why he's there.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Cocks Cable posted:

With Adore quitting, I wonder how and if they are going to make up the episode count. I was bummed to see Tatiana go and was hoping there would be no elimination since one girl had just basically walked off the set. But I guess not?

I feel a little bit disappointed in Adore. She's young and it's just a TV show, but man, what wasted opportunity. I wished they had brought in Courtney instead.

:chloe:

I guess if you like the bodyodyody. I wouldn't have minded seeing Chi Chi again myself, now without the doubt!

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Nihonniboku posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they knew about it and they decided to leak the information themselves right before the premiere for buzz.

After watching the first season of UnReal, I can definitely believe this.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Alaska and Roxxxy have since revealed that this apparent rant was actually just responses to producer questions off-screen. :sigh:

Reality TV is some hosed up poo poo, y'all.

Tangential but watch season 1 of UnReal and you'll never look at reality TV the same way again.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

garthoneeye posted:

She sang that jumping from car to car thing.

What is this? Should I know because I didn't get why everyone cracked up?

So glad Tatianna is back! :swoon:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

endolithic posted:

It's based on stories from redditors that went to viewing parties with the queens. Apparently Phi Phi's song was a hit with the other queens and they were were singing it backstage.

One of the many things that we miss out on without Untucked :mad:

That must've been all the noise I kept hearing in the background during the one-on-ones.

the truth posted:

They don't even have untucked on YouTube this season?

No and it's a shame!

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Tatianna gives great talking heads ("What are you trying to do there gurl?"), seems to be pretty funny, and is gorgeous. If anyone's been disappointing me this season, it's Katya. We know she's great but she hasn't really done anything that's wowed me this season.

Let's not even start on Roxxy...

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

That was some bullshit. There's no way Alaska can say she's being objective next week.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

shadow puppet of a posted:

Todrick got hired as Taylor Swift's black friend after the thing with Serena Williams didn't pan out. Hopefully because Serena has a life with better things to do than spend her Thanksgiving weekend...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNwuDUhET2/

...doing spontaneous organic yet weeks-late choreographed social media things together.

The upside here is that we know through Willam that Todrick is two faced as gently caress and Taylor's beans are going to get spilled if he feels his paying day job as RPDR judge is threatened and needs to generate buzz to keep it.

Bless you Todrick.

Can you expound for us uninformed goons?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

shadow puppet of a posted:

Willam said the he knew RuPaul hated him because he was at Todrick's house while RuPaul was on the phone talking to poo poo to Todrick and T-Rod-Dick made it clear exactly what mama Ru was saying.

I forget how I know this but I assure you it is true and not another of my many Cast-of-RPDR-fever-dreams.

edit: Here you go

This just makes me question Todrick's presence on the show even more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I hope not.

• Locked thread