Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Yeah the whole season will be on VH1. I hope that continues into future seasons of Drag Race because I need these queens in HD.

And according to my DVR, episode two is Snatch Game already!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
I have a hard time believing Bianca picked out that outfit for Adore.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
Alaska looked like Dee Snyder in the best way possible. I loved her but Katya deserved the win.

I'm going to miss Tatiana, but she'll be remembered more fondly for being eliminated unfairly than she would if she had actually flubbed the challenge like she did for Snatch Game. Her T-Boz was flawless.

Nemo
Feb 24, 2001

Uh! Double up Uh! Uh!
They better not pull any bullshit like they did for All Stars 2 where all the episodes were simulcast on Logo & VH1 until the episode where the eliminated queens came back was suddenly Logo-only. :mad:

• Locked thread