Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

The controversy that got "you got she-mail" pulled was a stupid "Female or Shemale" mini-challenge on s6e4 followed by Ru tweeting a bunch of dumb poo poo when some viewers weren't happy about it. Maybe Ru was some subversive punk drag iconoclast 25 years ago but she's the definition of drag establishment now. And drag Oprah isn't interested in being challenged or changing her brand

eta:

angerbeet posted:

It'd beat the poo poo out of their other programming, I mean we all saw the clips of their Prince Charming guy gaping his rear end in a top hat with a shampoo bottle and sucking cum out of condons. You've got no other programming!

no, no we have not

RICKON WALNUTSBANE fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Sep 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RICKON WALNUTSBANE
Jun 13, 2001

the truth posted:

Holy loving poo poo. I know one person on that show and am just a degree or two of separation from several other people on the cast. :lol::lol:

I wonder if we know the same suitor :tinfoil:

• Locked thread