Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Cocks Cable posted:

But both Detox and Alyssa picked Ginger though? :confused: They may technically stray from the original criteria set forth in the very first show, but there's still a strong consensus each week.
We haven't seen who Detox picked yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

"Phi Phi is a talented queen who doesn't realize how bitchy she comes across and doesn't deserve constant hate and suggestions of suicide."

Nostalgia4Infinity: "no she does tho"

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
He also said he'd always turn up for Phi Phi's nails. That was it, I think

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I know y'all are marking out for Tatianna really hard right now, but her commercial was kind of very bad. It was paced like a high school comedy sketch, and the product was nigh-irrelevant. At least Alyssa had some decent physical comedy the editors could work with.

And I wasn't exactly living for her look, either. It was a very good costume, but suddenly being T-Boz when you're trying to sell yourself as a superstar doesn't really work for me.

Also, Katya won the first half of the lipsync and then seemingly just writhed around for the second half, while Alaska came out a little shaky but put together a whole, coherent performance.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Did anyone else catch that Alaska changed into a "Your Makeup Is Terrible" shirt for Anastasia of Beverly Hills' visit?

That's some pretty impressive shade

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

criscodisco posted:

I agree that Alaska is, by far, the most polished and likely the most talented of the bunch.

I just always get into that internal argument of "yeah but who needs this more?" and I'm not sure if Alaska really needs the boost to her career.
All-Stars isn't about career boosting. All of these girls (save Tatianna) had all the juice they needed from their respective seasons.

Alaska was absolutely the right choice, and the only reason the season lacked energy is that she was so much better than the others in all but one week. That one week came right after the "lent me her shirt" thing and wasn't a good look and suddenly everyone acts like she should be drawn and quartered on live TV.

People get loving insane about this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I thought that everyone was convinced that it was going to spill all the tea and ruin RPDR forever

• Locked thread