Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JUwoSUZA34

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

pika?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

Before you use a dayvig on someone, you HAVE to say something like "Excuse me, sir? Hello, Hi, I'm going to shoot you now. Is that okay with you?"

Pika pika, pikachu? Pika, pika, pikachu pika pika pikachu. Pika pika pikachu pikachu?
##thunder gulagdolls

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
pika

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
PIka pika!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

Before you use a dayvig on someone, you HAVE to say something like "Excuse me, sir? Hello, Hi, I'm going to shoot you now. Is that okay with you?"

PBS Newshour posted:

Pika pika, pikachu? Pika, pika, pikachu pika pika pikachu. Pika pika pikachu pikachu?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hello i have transform into detective pikachu that can talk now

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
vigs make me incredibly anxious and i try to use them quickly so i don't have to think about them and gulag said the thing so i thought i would kill him!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Infinitum posted:

We have HOME and BRAWL abilities.

A HOME ability that KOs someone seems distinctly RED Team aligned to me.

##vote PBS Newshour

no it doesn't

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
also didn't someone in this thread already claim vt, not everyone has home ablities probably while everyone has brawl ablities

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Infinitum posted:

Well that'd suck cause I'm a healer

i am... a killer

*looks at yellow bloodied hands*

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
good news tho buddy ar clear you before you get murdered to death

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i won't be around much during this weekend but i should be able to post some still cause hotel internet

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
she

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ra is a personal hero of mind

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

CCKeane posted:

I'm going at fighting IRL you should have me fight someone on the opposing thread IRL it'd be very funny.

keane please protect me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lot of lazy votes this game

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hey lildondon. If I convince my wife to be down with a 4some are you and AR down?

:eyepop:

##vote jimsonthebetrayer

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I killed gulag for the following reasons:
1. Day vigs make me anxious and I want to unload them quickly so I have less options to think about.
2. I thought it would be funny to do it to gulag because of his day vig post,, the pikachu gimmick,, and the fact I keep betraying them
3. I am extremely arrogant and believe I have mafia super powers. I read gulags posts,, made a hasty gut read on them that lean scum and follow through with.

In short I'm a selfish player and potentially screwed us because I didn't consider all the extent of the consequences because I was overly jumpy I had a gun. Sorry to dawny.

I'm posting on a phone it's really awkward I hate it.. I won't be able to do rapid fire back and forths.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Taste is once again fixated on me.
Quark guy weirds me out not sure if scum read or just not used to their voice.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Before someone jumps in and says "oh it's uncharteristic for Capps to explain her motives like this" I feel kinda bad about the murder and also I enjoyv Dawny because she is sincere so I'm not going to do my usual dismissive thing like I do for the rest of you assholes who I have no respect for!!!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I enjoyed kubo and the two strings except for the part where George taeki said "oh my"

I groaned at that part

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Samfucius posted:

How new is Glowku? I should have been more specific but if he should know better that chain lynch thing is duuuuuumb. Maybe not scummy, but that remains to be seen.

Hmm sam...

what is it like... Being scum?!?!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Sam's language reads a bit off to me. A lot of his tone and inflection seems to be done in effect.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Like that post I quoted. The flow between the ideas he is presenting is very off. The connective tissue between what he really wants to tell us and think about is very put upon.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I think I'm going to vote samficus. There for I am.
##vote samficus

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Infinitum posted:

Actually Dongs just shoot PBS. That should clear it up both ways.

Get the ok from lild and do it

I say with complete sincerity that you may be something of an idiot.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I am posting on a phone in chunks of once or twice a day now.. If you have less posts than me since doing so, shame shame

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Infinitum posted:

Goos job shooting town

I like to think of it as saving Gulag from reading your lovely posts.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I maybe a pikachu....

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Ok let's play theoreticals.
Dong does indeed have a day vig. He uses it on me. I flip town. Then what? Is dongs automatically scum? Or automatically town? I mean he just went through with wasting a day vig on a town player who Already threw their shot, and scum would know the authenticity of the other vig claim and probably would rather use their shot on a healer or something, but at the same time maybe scum would shoot me because they know you know this.

So how the hell does that clear anything up for you. Nevermind the fact that, maybe just maybe, dongs claim is a goof.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Infinitum posted:

Maybe he should shoot you and we'll find out

It's a mercy killing at this point if I don't have to deal with you.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Infinitum posted:

WoW:Legion is launching tomorrow, and imma be playing that.

It will take a MoM:Legion to clean out your diaper, lmao

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Red team please compliment me for destroying infini.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Infinitum posted:

Half of them are playing WoW as well, so we will destroy you

Doing a lot of "we" stuff with the red team?

I am not implying weiner stuff there.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Jim I did it again.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I'm not talking to you.... Jimson in the game but rather fic jim.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

##vote Spiros
Spiros' whole play style and constant reminders to people that he is a good alternative to a lynch SCREAM scum player who is trying to slip into the air that maybe... juuust maybe he's a jester.

These are familiar words and concepts to me and the grammar seems alright so why is it so incomphrendsible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

When I am done fixing my gate ill get on the computer and post the quotes.
But look at spiros' attitude about the gulag death they pretty much say LOL SHOULDA KILLED ME INSTEAD. Then a page or two later he says something like "kill me the only reason I am here is to make this game go faster "

Stop posting mumble up Talking Heads lyrics

• Locked thread